• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I seem to recall during the SAS raid on the Iranian Embassey in Lndon years back one poor terrorist was shot by almost every SAS operative that went by him. He was already dead, proped against a wall, and doctrine dictated that you couldn't leave someone unneutralized in your rear.
    Same principle. If you've got to move away from them, with the BG in your rear, make damned sure he's incaple of hurting you.

Battlefield situations are a bit different.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Update !!!

Crime Time: Pharmacist charged with teen robber's killing is out on bond

Pharmacist charged with teen robber's killing is out on bond

The Oklahoma City pharmacist charged with first-degree murder for shooting a teenage would-be robber six times is out on bail.
    He can go to work at the pharmacy where the shooting occurred, but must wear an electronic monitoring device, authorities said.
    Jerome Ersland, 57, was charged after he shot the 16-year-old boy in the head, chased another robber outside, and then returned to shoot the unconscious and unarmed teenager five more times in the abdomen, authorities said.
    The coroner ruled that the teen was still alive when Ersland shot him repeatedly, and that he died from the shots to the abdomen not the shot to the head.
    Needless to say, the incident has stirred debate about the right to self-defense.

-- Lance Murray

Yep Little Johnny was still alive and kickin when he got shot the 2nd, 3rd, 4th times.
    Poor Little Johnny should have stayed down and played dead instead of becoming dead. Poor Little Johnny!

I think this will help his defense because it can now be said and debated that poor Little Johnny was still a threat.

As you can tell, I'm really broke up about poor little Johnny!!!!

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I really wish I could look at the autopsy report. Is that wierd? Being in med schood does weird things to you.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Charged with murder because of the damned NAACP and the outraged citizens that think they should be a protected species regardless of their criminal acts.

The Pharmacist according to the news has tremendous public support and some are raining funds for him. He probably saved two girl's lives as well as his own pumping a chest full of bullets in that little #$##$ after the head shot which may or may not have been sufficient.

I wish him luck and a No bill in court !

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Charged with murder because of the damned NAACP and the outraged citizens that think they should be a protected species regardless of their criminal acts.

I wish him luck and a No bill in court !

yep the murder charge is hate mongering under the guise of justice -BS - Screw Little Scums Suckin Johnny!

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    yep the murder charge is hate mongering under the guise of justice -BS - Screw Little Scums Suckin Johnny!

Just like affirmative action is racism in disguise. The race war is over, now it's time for the slack ass whiners to get to work.

Hell, if a Tex-Mex like me can make it, anyone can.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    DC race has nothing to due with proper home training and upbringing and you stand here before us as proof!!!

If little Johnny has been raised with any kind of morals or ethics, he would have never been caught "DEAD' where he ended up! That's what burns my ass so bad.

But some bleeding heart will say he came from a broken family, so!!!

If the adult in his life had done their job, little Johnny would be here today.

Yeah I know people make bad choices, but when you take up a gun and threaten to use it then you have made a decision how ever poor on your own and deserve what comes your way.

At 16 years old you know right from wrong.

So poor little Johnny, I'm all broke up!

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    After watching that video I have to ask....were there two guns or just one?
    The only gun I saw was in the hands of the kid that got away.
    Please tell me I missed the second gun.....

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Looks like second perp that comes in has gun under shirt and pulls it out and then racks a round. steps behind and to the right of the 1st perp with gun is a prone position near his head.
    Watch close from the 0:12 mark. Gun up near head, takes head shot and at 0:14 you can see what looks like a gun falling from his hands
    Whats bad is the victim after chasing the 1st perp out the door, did come back in, pick up another gun and blast little Johnny again 6 times in the chest.
    That is going to be very hard to defend.
    I still don't care little Johnny is dead, just hate to the the victim washed and dried because of these little scum sucking punks.

2Shots1Wound

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Somebody may have mentioned this but I find it interesting that this is a national story. If the Pharmacist was murdered it would obviously be buried in some Oklahoma newspaper. The difference here is the self defense angle. O yea, don't kid yourself, this guy is screwed in court. White man shoots black kid...you do the math.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    The pharmacist was interviewed on Fox last night with his lawyer. He has been charged with murder, and his explanation for shooting the dude on the floor was that the people (two women I believe) who were hiding in a back room were screaming that he was moving and thought he was still making advances. The pharmacist came out, saw the guy moving his hand under his body and believed he was going for a gun. You can't really tell by the video. We'll see how this plays out.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Somebody may have mentioned this but I find it interesting that this is a national story. If the Pharmacist was murdered it would obviously be buried in some Oklahoma newspaper. The difference here is the self defense angle. O yea, don't kid yourself, this guy is screwed in court. White man shoots black kid...you do the math.

Race has nothing to do with this. The final shots were not justified. Self defense is OK. Capital Punishment at your hands is not.

Top Bottom