• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I dont really want to watch that. Was he doing dumb things like looking down the bore to check a misfire?

Hot brass went down the back of his shirt, he dances around like an idiot, and shot himself through both cheeks. The video isn't graphic unless you consider a few drops of blood on the floor to be graphic.

Last edited:

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Tell him what hes won bob...

A ride in the meat wagon for one
    A nice redesign of both cheeks to serve as a permanent reminder of which end the bullet comes out of.

And as an added bonus Jim we will toss on a free yr of firearms training classes as well.

However there is nothing we can do to fix the stupid with which this man was born.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Damn. Suck up the burn, put the gun down and then do the rain dance.
    Never skip step 2.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    My oh my...

What would that boy do?

Shooting RAPID FIRE PRONE on a line with 30 other competitors, and have an '06 case (say about #7 or #8, of the 10 shot string) go down the back of his neck?

9mm? They just warm....

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I had a hot 308 case stick between my the top of my left ear and the side of my head once. When we finished that timed string I jumped straight up and started dancing around and cussing at the jackass to my left. That was the first time I qualified marksman with the M-14.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    This is why I have the hot brass and the brass dance discussion before every class I teach. I do this at the range, and I do it with every group that is on the line.

If it is the first time the guy has had brass go down his shirt, I can understand the reaction if no one has at least given him the basics of what to do if it happens.
    I know, weird , but I am not going to call him an idiot for this. Untrained , yes, but not necessarily a moron.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    More than once I have been shooting with someone to my left when their hot brass starts bouncing off me. They are surprised later because I usually continue shooting with the distraction. Most are very apologetic when they figure it out. Riding motorcycles at high speeds years ago, I learned the hard way not to flinch.
    I have to watch who is on my right as well. I have a couple brass slingers. One rifle will throw brass about 25 feet.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Jarine88

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2018
    Tomball
    Complete dumbass. Really should not own a gun.

I’m very pro 2A. I think everyone should have the right to carry, but people need training. Training can be from home, in school, at the range, etc. When everyone grows up around firearms and knows about safety, Constitutional Carry is great. When people have no training and start carrying, things could get messy.

Top Bottom