Capitol Armory ad

Man Pulls AR On Kids Who Knock And Run!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    And then there was the watermelon patch, and the shotgun, and the top wire on that fence--------

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    When we were kids in San Antonio we did a coordinated doorbell ringing thing up and down our street, and later met back at our house to hang out and play basketball. Next thing we know this big black guy runs up to us holding a .357 and asks us, "Did you see any kids ringing doorbells around here?"

"Ummm, no?"

His reply: "I know they're doing it because I'm a black man in a white neighborhood! I'll find them."

Jeez, mister, we're just equal opportunity obnoxious kids with no racial agenda. :confused: We told our Dad about it and....get this...our Dad knew him as this guy was an AP at Lackland AFB! Imagine that!

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    Ding Dong ditch it was a staple of entertainment. Somethings are customary. Pumpkin smashing on Halloween is another. I lectured the neighborhood kids the day after Halloween one year when my pumpkin was still there. No homeowner should have to dispose of his own pumpkin. It just ain't right. This guy needs jail time and is exactly the type of person that should not own guns. I support him being denied the RTBA. He should have used a super soaker.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Don't forget that other special slice of degenerate American youth......putting a steaming pile of dogs**t on someone's doorstep and lighting it on fire. That was one of the biggest laughs ever, and it was done to the correct curmudgeon. I wouldn't trade the first ten years of my life for anything.

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    Kids will be kids, have fun with them and prank them right back. I have always been friendly with the neighborhood kids and I have never been vandalized or harassed. (TD, harass is one word not two) The grumpy guy who yells at kids to stay off his lawn (you know the type) always catches hell. Little kids remember who treated them bad and when they grow up to the BB gun age they tend to get even. I can picture a 14 year old MadMo with a Crossman pumpmaster wearing some old fart out. TD, Dog $hit? I guess we were hard core up north.

Top Bottom