• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J. Fred

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Devil's Backbone,RR32
    There is no way I will ever put myself in the position of "Officer I need to report that some brute stole my purse".

There are some in the Oak Lawn area of Dallas that wouldn't have a the same qualms as I do about it though.

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    There is no way I will ever put myself in the position of "Officer I need to report that some brute stole my purse".

There are some in the Oak Lawn area of Dallas that wouldn't have a the same qualms as I do about it though.

Yea I dont think how much you tried to man it up, Explaining to the cops that your purse, man bag or what ever clever way you could man it up will not stop the cops from laughing out loud. I would just have to consider that weapon lost and move on.......Oh wait I was holding my wifes purse while she ran inside the store that had a 30.06 sign posted...Yea that works.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Yea I dont think how much you tried to man it up, Explaining to the cops that your purse, man bag or what ever clever way you could man it up will not stop the cops from laughing out loud. I would just have to consider that weapon lost and move on.......Oh wait I was holding my wifes purse while she ran inside the store that had a 30.06 sign posted...Yea that works.

I wont hold Txmom's purse unless she is by me. Cant have someone mistake it as mine. Just cant do it.
    Even at that, its just for a brief moment.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Only the blingy ones

it's OK Bigun, embrace it. There are more of us than you think
    emo61.gif

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I ask a serious question and I get...this?

I swear - I'm gonna put a pink frame on my Beretta Nano and when I show up at Hicksville I dare anyone to say anything.

;)

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    just having fun. seriously, if you feel comfortable carrying your gun that way, go for it. personally i woudnt do it. but thats just my opinion.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Ben, am I wrong, but it sounds as if the one you are searching for stays in ones hand, or does it actually have a shoulder strap?

Top Bottom