Military Camp

Man started a gunfight in a gun range/shop. Found out why that was a stupid idea.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    DE34DCBB-8220-4BE9-9CEC-0D9F1D2F772B.jpeg
    Capitol Armory ad

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    DoubleDuty,

The REAL number of innocent people, who get "railroaded", is VERY FEW & as long as it is PEOPLE who are judges, jury members police officers, etc. it will forever be that way, as PEOPLE make errors.
    FYI, I do NOT suggest that we STOP prosecuting vicious criminals, even knowing, in a VERY FEW cases, that innocent people go to prison or are even put to death..

yours, satx
    Absolutely, they need to be prosecuted. But no one that is not guity should be prosecuted
    Really? Have you ever actually researched anything before posting some of anything you ever post?

The Innocence Project works to exonerate people in the United States who have been wrongfully convicted of crime. It has estimated that between 2.3 percent and 5 percent of all U.S. prisoners are innocent. With the number of incarcerated Americans being approximately 2.4 million, by that estimate as many as 120,000 people may be incarcerated as a result of wrongful conviction

I found that in just a couple of minutes of searching online without a lot of effort. Sure looks like a lot more than a few as you state.
    Yup I am well aware. I made a mistatement. I also said that our system needs to be about finding the truth not treating it like it's a game.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Here: (and btw the first time you mentioned clearing anybody)

You really don't know about the Martensville and Klassen cases? These were internationally famous!

As well as the McMartin preschool case and these others:

References included here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-care_sex-abuse_hysteria

bbbass,

ADDENDA: As to your comment about: this is the first that you mentioned clearing anyone, there are THOUSANDS & likely MILLIONS of things that I've never mentioned. = I am therefore "discounting" the value of your complaint to its actual worth to this discussion: ZERO, NADA & NOTHING.

Do you NOT know that the cases that you referenced were "dreamed up" by ADULTS & their lawyers PRESSURED the small children to say what they were ORDERED TO SAY by their parents & the lawyers. = NOT an "outcry" by a small child AT ALL.

In such cases, WIKIPEDIA is usually WORTHLESS as a TRUSTWORTHY source as the claimed "information" on that site is often incomplete, biased, NOT "up to date" and/or simply FALSE.
    (In case you don't know, WIKIPEDIA is owned/operated by a FAR LEFT group of DIMocRATS.)

As to your allegation that I was "too busy", I was/AM certainly too busy to pay attention to a website which is WELL-KNOWN to be "the home of" KOOKS, CROOKS, CREEPS, FAR LEFT DIMocRATS & that commonly posts FALSE information & LEFTIST PROPAGANDA..

yours satx

Last edited:

MississippiTexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2020
    Katy TX

Another news story. I am sure for a little while most gun stores and ranges as well as patrons will have a heightened awareness. Very sad for the families of the innocent deceased and injured. You just never know the intentions of others and with the increased tension in this country right now...

By him having a 31 round mag, that will be used for some leftwing agenda for sure.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Hasn't been reported yet and we may never truly know. I have found other articles from individuals, who claim to be 2nd Amendment supporters suggest semi automatic, "weapons of war", and extended magazines have no use in society and should be banned.
    They are lying brainless twits. We deserve to have any kind of firearm and magazines that we can afford. How else can we defend ourselves properly.

The gun is irrelevant for the most part. It's an inanimate object that is, and will be vilified for being used in such a heinous manner. The gun will be held responsible for what transpired that day in the media. What they don't know, will be made up for the emotional shock value it can inspire with the gun-haters. The person doing the shooting is the least responsible party in this tragic incident. I do somewhat expect the media to portray him as the real "victim" in this event though.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    1911S 4 ME,

I suggest that since you seem to SHUT DOWN this thread by repeatedly posting all the SILLY LITTLE CARTOONS that you (& those who agree with your opinion) follow the advice of the former Justice THURGOOD MARSHALL of the SCOTUS, from his famous comments in a DRIVE-IN MOVIE case:
    IF you should see something that you do NOT wish to view, may I suggest that you "shift your gaze" to something that you find more agreeable.
    Because you find anything unpleasant for you to view, it does NOT mean that everybody else agrees with your prejudices. - That is called: FREEDOM OF SPEECH. - FREEDOM OF SPEECH, under the First Amendment to the BILL OF RIGHTS, includes the freedom to NOT READ & NOT SEE, however that FREEDOM does NOT allow some persons to dictate what other persons may see & read, subject only to the "Police Power in Public Laws".

just my OPINION, satx

Top Bottom