March for 2nd amendment

Status

pipe dreams

TGT Supporter
Oct 26, 2017
South TX
I see these kids walking out of school and people marching to demonstrate their views against gun rights.
I say let's all have March to support our 2nd amendment right. I'm in San anAnton and I say lets meet tomorrow. I don't open carry but this is when I will. We all March with rifles and shotguns for all to see. If you have a concealed carry license then feel free to open carry your handgun as well. I don't use social media but let get this going and put it out there. Let say tomorrow at 2pm(for 2nd amendment) we can have people meet up all over Texas. If you're close to a big city them get to it. We need to stand up and show that we have rights and we will March too.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
Aug 26, 2016
Good idea!

My husband just trolled the March for Life Facebook page posting this video saying that this is what his kid is doing today instead of going to this ridiculous march with such unconstitutional flavor.

pipe dreams

TGT Supporter
Oct 26, 2017
South TX
Let's keep this thread to those that want to stand up and support their 2nd amendment right. If you want to meet up tomorrow at 2pm at the Alamo please respond

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
Aug 26, 2016
I’m south of Houston so I can’t be at the Alamo, but I’ll support you in doing so.

Another march later on where more time is taken to organize might be in order, too.

pipe dreams

TGT Supporter
Oct 26, 2017
South TX
Yes I agree. The only reason I suggest tomorrow is that they are out marching today. I feel it's important to strike back quickly.

Shady

TGT Addict
Aug 24, 2013
good luck with your march with under 24 hour notice.

Status

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier

Forum statistics

Threads
Members