• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fosty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    Austin
    This probably goes without saying, but don't let anyone antagonize you into losing your temper or anything, the media would love to spin that story.
    Gun Zone Deals

pipe dreams

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2017
    South TX
    This probably goes without saying, but don't let anyone antagonize you into losing your temper or anything, the media would love to spin that story.
    Obviously...goes without saying but said it anyway. LOL
    I am not sure if you are meaning me when you say don't let anyone antagonize "you". I have no idea why you would suggest that I am one to lose my temper.

Fosty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    Austin
    I mean anyone reading this.
    I said it because I understand that passion can fuel outbursts and people will use that against us.

Don't take it as a personal attack.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    What I think is that I don't see anyone marching for our rights. I don't see anyone doing anything to oppose this.
    Well... my husband trolled Facebook sites promoting gun control. I guess that’s about all we can do. That and we wear a lot of pro-2nd T shirts that we get compliments on.

I encourage women around me to exercise their 2nd rights all the time. I promote a culture of being gun friendly. That’s the best I can do. I’m not backed for anything else with any $$$.

pipe dreams

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2017
    South TX
    okay. I thought you meant in general. I like to think that the majority of the people here and in Texas that support the 2nd amendment are calm, cool, peaceful loving folks like myself.
    I agree that any demonstration shall be peaceful.

pipe dreams

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2017
    South TX
    Well... my husband trolled Facebook sites promoting gun control. I guess that’s about all we can do. That and we wear a lot of pro-2nd T shirts that we get compliments on.

I encourage women around me to exercise their 2nd rights all the time. I promote a culture of being gun friendly. That’s the best I can do. I’m not backed for anything else with any $$$.

We could all ban together and march. it shows the public how many people actually believe and stand up for our rights. This doesn't cost a dime to do. Just make the time and show up with a rifle on your back and a sign in your hand.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    We could all ban together and march. it shows the public how many people actually believe and stand up for our rights. This doesn't cost a dime to do. Just make the time and show up with a rifle on your back and a sign in your hand.

Well... it does cost time and energy to travel. We are closer to Houston.

But honestly... I would not trust my husband to be peaceful, if baited.

If he were to lose his temper and get into a fight at a publicized event and be arrested: that could be our whole livelihood and future compromised: and for what? Creating a small public awareness locally? With a media that’s gonna spin it or under report it? We already talk to lots of people in our community about our views.

I think many people know by now there is a huge hidden voice that isn’t getting airplay.

pipe dreams

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2017
    South TX
    Oh well yes he definitely shouldn't be out in public doing something like this if he has anger and temper issues. I hope he is getting help for this.
    I am not talking about awareness; I am talking about getting out there and showing people what we believe in. This is no different that what the other side is doing. The media can't really spin off too much when theres a group demonstrating for a cause. Now if there are ones that resort to physical violence because some idiot says something to them this is not the time or place.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    No help needed. Just someone who shouldn’t be fucked with in a world where people will **** with ya and there’s legal consequences for handling it.

I don’t want to do what the other side is doing.
    I don’t want to play their useless games.

The media CAN spin the most ridiculous things, which I’ve seen.

pipe dreams

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2017
    South TX
    This thread is specifically for those that want to have a public demonstration.
    As long as no one is physically harming your husband then the rational and reasonable thing to do is nothing. If he is one to use physical violence because he doesn't like how someone is saying something then that is definitely a problem. Also, no need to use the F word here. I would like this thread to remain peaceful and mature.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I said “baited” not “didn’t like” how
    someone said something.

Have you not seen those rallies where Antifa shows up?

And... I don’t think that I was being aggressive, OR immature by using the language I chose to use. I could have said it more eloquently, but I think people would get the point more effectively with bluntness. But I’ll refrain further from profanity in here.

Since I can’t attend your rally anyways, I’ll stand clear and let the other folks say their 2 cents about tomorrow at 2 pm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom