• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

pipe dreams

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2017
    South TX
    I see these kids walking out of school and people marching to demonstrate their views against gun rights.
    I say let's all have March to support our 2nd amendment right. I'm in San anAnton and I say lets meet tomorrow. I don't open carry but this is when I will. We all March with rifles and shotguns for all to see. If you have a concealed carry license then feel free to open carry your handgun as well. I don't use social media but let get this going and put it out there. Let say tomorrow at 2pm(for 2nd amendment) we can have people meet up all over Texas. If you're close to a big city them get to it. We need to stand up and show that we have rights and we will March too.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Good idea!

My husband just trolled the March for Life Facebook page posting this video saying that this is what his kid is doing today instead of going to this ridiculous march with such unconstitutional flavor.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    How you gunna do that without guns, sweatheart?

1d1a2eb272b28985083b44d77fb30ae5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pipe dreams

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2017
    South TX
    Let's keep this thread to those that want to stand up and support their 2nd amendment right. If you want to meet up tomorrow at 2pm at the Alamo please respond

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I’m south of Houston so I can’t be at the Alamo, but I’ll support you in doing so.

Another march later on where more time is taken to organize might be in order, too.

pipe dreams

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2017
    South TX
    good luck with your march with under 24 hour notice.
    Well I guess a bunch of kids and libs can do more to take our rights away. It would be very easy to get a rally togethert short notice, in a city with over a million people. The time you took to post that you could have posted something to share the idea.

pipe dreams

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2017
    South TX
    Maybe this isn't the best place to start a march. I don't use any social media, so I'm limited. I was hoping to get some serious people to respond.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Well I guess a bunch of kids and libs can do more to take our rights away. It would be very easy to get a rally togethert short notice, in a city with over a million people. The time you took to post that you could have posted something to share the idea.
    It's not his fault.

pipe dreams

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2017
    South TX
    Fault? Not sure how there is a "fault" of any kind. This is a furom of Texas gun folks, so it makes since to me that we would do something for our rights.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom