Marine Confessions:

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by lalonguecarabine, Oct 12, 2009.

1. lalonguecarabine

lalonguecarabine A legend in my own mind! TGT Supporter

Oct 3, 2009
    San Marcos
    I just posted a reminiscence about something that I saw while on Lejeune, and it got me thinking about something else I saw on that same field op (I'm pretty sure it was the same one). I really need to get this out - it weighs on my mind heavy at times.

I confess to Sgt. Borders that it was me and Cottman who killed that snake.
    I confess that we handed it to two Corporals (I can't recall their names), knowing full well that they intended to place it in your sleeping bag.
    I confess that we all laughed about that all through evening chow, and we drifted off to sleep giggling like little girls.
    I confess that we slept soundly until we were awakened twenty minutes later by a "mysterious scream" from two guns over.
    I confess that I almost messed my trousers when I heard that scream, and saw all the other NCO's nearly doubled over in laughter.

I confess that I'm laughing still as I type this.
    I confess that I can still imagine the look on your face that I unfortunately never got to see.

...and lastly, I confess that this isn't really a confession - more like bragging. :devil:

...I honestly could NOT tell you however who ordered you all that Rogaine promotional information on that WestPac five years later when I again found myself in the same unit as you. :rolleyes:

2. lalonguecarabine

Oct 3, 2009
    San Marcos
    Honestly - I just thought about posting something that we could all laugh at.

...geez, I hope Sgt Borders isn't from Texas and reading these boards. :rofl:

3. cuate

cuate Well-Known

Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    You are awarded one Fire Watch Campaign Ribbon for bravery and planning....

Semper Fi

4. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    and the bronze mattock pick handle device for silence all these years....

5. APatriot

APatriot Active Member

Aug 19, 2009
    Houston, Tx
    LOL...sleeping bag?

You truly mean "fart sack" don't you?

Semper Fi

And join the USMC Affliates social group!

6. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I was never in the the service but I would imagine that you should get some sort of courage medal. LOL that is the funniest thing I've seen all day.

7. lalonguecarabine

Oct 3, 2009
    San Marcos
    I was thinking about making a thread or something where us fellow servicemen and women could post all the crazy stories we all carry around with us.

...some day, I'll tell you guys about "The Yucca Man"! :icon_popcorn:

8. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    LOL!!!!

That's hilarious!

9. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Oh, I have plenty of "Yucca" stories... you know he glows in the dark right? Seems that he like to appear around the time they close the Whiskey Chuck and streak his bare naked glowing ass through the female quarters.... Then leap, unexpectadley from the rafters of an A frame onto the head of un-suspecting Platoon Sgts....

10. Innocent-Bystander

Innocent-Bystander New Member

Jan 21, 2009
    I've got a story, is this where I post it?