• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seabear1500

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Corpus Christi
    (SPF))))))))I have a like new Marlin 1894c in .357 mag that I will let go to fund another project. Price is $450 OBO and I'll throw in a set of high rise Marlin rings. Front hood is missing, I couldn't see the front sight with it on most days. I have it somewhere , haven't found it yet. Very low round count, less than 50. Shoots great. Should have the lock and hammer offset, but will have to continue looking. I bet their with the hood. Prefer FTF

If interested, contact ASAP since I will be heading to the ranch Thursday.

Thanks

edit: Hood found

SPF
    Gun Zone Deals

Attachments

• marlin1894c.jpg
      marlin1894c.jpg
      77 KB · Views: 247
    • marlin1894c#2pic.jpg
      marlin1894c#2pic.jpg
      74.2 KB · Views: 259

feralswine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Bryan
    I am very interested... Ive been looking for one of these for a WHILE! Are you willing to do any trades or do you just want cash?

feralswine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Bryan
    sorry... i just reread your post and obviously you said that you wanted the money for another project... but if there is any chance your are interested in a trade i have a few guns im more than willing to trade for it.

ml1209

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    I have one and it's one of my most fun guns. .38 spl bulk ammo from Walmart have almost no recoil out of it.

feralswine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Bryan
    well... I have a Kahr CW40, S&W model 66-2 with 2 1/2 barrel... I also have a couple that I would have to add money to obviously... unless you wanted to mix and match. These include a Mossberg 835 Ultimag, Rem. 760 30-06 and a Rock Island 1911. There are probably a couple of others that I cant remember right now but thats a few and I can send pictures. If none of these are of interest to you Ill try to buy it from you with cash... but ill have to find a way to make a quick sale or two within my family ;) cant be dippin into my Christmas funds lol!

Seabear1500

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Corpus Christi
    well... I have a Kahr CW40, S&W model 66-2 with 2 1/2 barrel... I also have a couple that I would have to add money to obviously... unless you wanted to mix and match. These include a Mossberg 835 Ultimag, Rem. 760 30-06 and a Rock Island 1911. There are probably a couple of others that I cant remember right now but thats a few and I can send pictures. If none of these are of interest to you Ill try to buy it from you with cash... but ill have to find a way to make a quick sale or two within my family ;) cant be dippin into my Christmas funds lol!

I know all about the Christmas funds mixing with the gun funds.LOL I'll have to pass on these particular trades though , sorry. I was thinking about the RI, but I better pass.

Top Bottom