• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CC Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Corpus
    I just got a Marlin XL7 in a 270, just like to here what this forum thinks about this Marlin. I shoot some ammo the FD 130gr at 100 yd and hit with in a 3/4. I have a red filed tracker on it. 3x9x40. love to get some feed back.
    Guns International

ebk06

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Austin
    I'm thinking about getting this same marlin or something similiar. I'm interested in hearing some reviews on it.

CC Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Corpus
    Hey, ebk06 you can go wrong with this Rifle, I love how smooth the bolt feels. the trigger, a Marlin design Pro-Fire is adjustable though it comes from the factory at 2 1/2 to 3 lbs which is fine for hunting. It resembles a Savage Accutrigger. For $300 retail, this rifle has some features found on more expensive models. First, the muzzle is crowned to protect it from damage that might affect the accuracy in a negative way. The barrel looks like it comes off pretty easily, similar to a Savage 110. It came with Weaver bases, which I installed with a Redfield 3 X 9 Tracker scope. the rifle shoots as good as the high price rifles, but with the high price. :banghead: Just get one and will be happy with your new toy.

Top Bottom