• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Niemand Besonderes

Nobody Special
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Williamson County
    I'm in my early 40's. For those who don't like math, that means that my parents are Baby Boomers. For years I've made the observation that the Baby Boom Generation was the first generation to come of age chanting the mantra, "We all want to change the world." Cue the Beetles. (This is not at all meant to be a knock on Baby Boomers, just an observation!)
    And ever since then, every following generation has had that same poison pill jammed into their mouth and massaged down their throat like a dog getting wormed.
    I've always suspected that this "change the world" nonsense was really communist code language and a huge reason for our current state of affairs.
    Today, I read this in the Federalist and confirmed my suspicions. Maybe I'm not quite as stupid as I look.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Sadly, you can't fix stupid. WTH does "abolish the suburbs" even mean?

My take on the suburbs is single family homes, day to day living, waving at neighbors, mowing the grass and just making do with what you work hard to achieve.

The exact opposite of what the I deserve everything on a platter given to me or I will destroy what you have, over working my ass off to get what I want generation that is out there now.

NOTE NO RACE was mentioned as it has nothing to do with it. Its a multi generation thing that has been brewing for several generations now.

Top Bottom