• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I watched it tonight. I think we all knew it was never going to actually be good, including the makers of the movie. It spent a lot of time poking fun at itself, which I also found amusing. I went in with low expectations and was entertained.

Overall it's just a lame love story between a man and a woman. Which is funny as that's something the two main creators cannot experience.
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

Iuprof

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2018
    North Richland Hills, TX
    The bad reviews were right. I was concerned, but watched the first 3 so felt compelled to watch the fourth! 2.5 hours of my life that I will never get back.

I loved the first one when it came out and watched it multiple times in theater and on DVD (yes, I’m old)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    I loved the first two wont bother to see the new one, already heard it was woke BS. To be honest I felt there was some wokeness in all of the movies even before it was a thing. Anyway I guess I must be alone in loving the Matrix Reloaded, it's my favorite.

Loved this scene.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    1640903200114.png

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    I loved the first one, liked most of the second, and thought the third was "ok". Over time, I grew to like them all. That said, I thought the fourth was phucin' terrible. I wanted to leave, but I was there with the fam, so I had to wait it out. Ironically, my in laws liked it more than I did...but only because they thought the others were only "ok" so this was about the same to them. Maybe I'll watch it again in a couple years and find I like it a little. High expectations can be a bitch.

Top Bottom