• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    The original was directed by the Wachowski brothers, now they are a mixed family? Wtf?
    That is what too much Hollywood will do to you…

Damn. I thought it was just one. smh.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I didn’t know any of this. I’m not seeing it.

See it now???

1634739686476.png

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Now they claim the original trilogy is some kind of analogy for transgenders waking up or something. But from what I’ve seen of this movie there wasn’t much evidence it follows that line. Not that 5 minutes of clipped scenes tells much of a story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's all woke garbage they made up after the fact. Though it is interesting that the character Switch (the swede with the white hair) was supposed to be male on one side and female on the other. They dropped that because of cost and complications though. That's about all it had to do with trannies.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I'll watch it it when it hits the home LCD screens..........the others were watchable/entertaining enough......

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    I'm sure glad I'm too dumb to notice the wokeness of the trilogy
    I could see it, the whole breaking free of the man/ fighting the system/ military industrial complex BS. I still enjoyed the trilogy though, at least they didn't try to jam it down your throat the whole time, doubt I'll be seeing this new one. Anything woke turns to sh*t.

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    That's all woke garbage they made up after the fact. Though it is interesting that the character Switch (the swede with the white hair) was supposed to be male on one side and female on the other. They dropped that because of cost and complications though. That's about all it had to do with trannies.
    I does feel like a bit of a self-aggrandizing retcon.

Similarly, when the new, woke Beauty and the Beast came out, I remember reading how the lyricist of the original '91 movie pushed/steered Beast's curse to be a metaphor for the AIDS epidemic in the gay community.

Top Bottom