• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    anyone have one? any type of info about it would be great. does anyone know if an iphone will fit in the phone pouch?
    Venture Surplus ad

chad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Houston
    I have the Fat Boy in OD green. If you're not looking to carry a big haul, it's the perfect bag. What do you mean by the phone pouch, are you talking about this? That will fit an iPhone, and you can attach it to the MOLLE system on the bag.

chad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Houston
    Ohhh, okay. I have the older model, so mine doesn't have that particular pocket on it. Try finding a retailer in your area that carries the brand, and try it out.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I have had a Jumbo and currently use a Collosus as my car to car bag, my advice is to put your hands on one first, the size may not be what you are lookoing for out of the Fat Boy, they are smaller than they appear to be in the pictures.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I ordered one last night if my phone doesn't it doesn't fit no big deal. The main reason i was looking at getting one is because i carry a fullsize usp as my CC gun and since summer is here it's kind of hard to conceal that big SOB, so i figured it was time for a man bag. thanks for the info i will let yall know how it works out.

swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    Ah, the good ol Murse!

I have actually thought about picking one of these up to use when I ride fourwheelers or go squirrel hunting, but I found a old backpack that works just fine.

BT1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    USA
    I have the regular sized one as well. It hangs over the pax seat of my truck facing aft and contains a Ruger SP101 in the zippered "carry" compartment, a Surefire 6P on the side like in the picture above, and 4" fixed blade in a kydex sheath. There's plenty of room left for other stuff to throw in. It's good you ordered the bigger one since the pouch for the carry gun won't hold something much bigger than a 3" revolver or a 4" semi.

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    I just picked up the Jumbo, and so far I like it a lot.. Larger I know, than what you are getting, but I am able to pack more when I take the motorcycle out for a spin. oh, and my phone (Samsung Moment) fits perfect in a couple of different areas on it.

Top Bottom