• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Just like the stunt Ann Richards pulled getting the lottery passed in Texas, and once done, diverted all the money that was supposed to go to education to the general fund instead.

They did the same thing in Kentucky, and again, it was all engineered by the Dems.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.

I was wondering about that the other day when I seen a commercial stating how many billions of dollars go to education each year.
    DK Firearms

Last edited:

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm still here just enjoying the old trolls that didn't get the OP. They cry freedom while telling everybody else to get out.

Shot placement is everything.

Your one to talk. You cry about stupid little things like surfing, and then say you want to leave. If your not willing to stay and help fix the real issues, then frankly you can get the hell out. We're not going to miss you.

TX14239

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2016
    Your one to talk. You cry about stupid little things like surfing, and then say you want to leave. If your not willing to stay and help fix the real issues, then frankly you can get the hell out. We're not going to miss you.

I couldn't agree with you more... Too many people ready to get going when the going gets tough. There are too many people who want everything to magically happen without putting in the necessary work to get it done.

Top Bottom