• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Once, a man at the top of a gun confiscation scandal, now unable to own a gun, himself. Oh, the irony.

Ex-New Orleans mayor convicted of taking bribes - The Washington Post

"
    2hhm3hg.png

Bahraini girls, with their faces painted in national colors, participate in a march for democracy in Manama, Bahrain, Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2014. Protesters chanted anti-government slogans during one of several protests organized in the run-up to Friday's third anniversary of an uprising demanding democracy in the Gulf island kingdom. Writing on the girl's face at right reads, 'Bahrain, the revolution continues,' and on the face of the girl at left: 'Bahrain, revolution until victory.' (AP Photo/Hasan Jamali)
    Photos of the day
    England’s wet winter, snow blankets South, Westminster best in show, White House state dinner and more.
    Photos of the day: Feb. 11, 2014
    Nagin was indicted in January 2013 on charges he accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes and truckloads of free granite for his family business in exchange for promoting the interests of a local businessman.

He also was charged with accepting thousands of dollars in payoffs from another businessman for his help in securing city contracts.

Before the verdict was read, Nagin said outside the courtroom that he’s “been at peace with this for a long time. I’m good.”

Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed."

Last edited:

Iamntxhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    About par for the course. Now if we could just get to the crooks in Washington.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Iamntxhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    Speaking of that. I was researching something called, "Operation American Spring ("1.8 Million Definite Militia Members" to March on DC, Install New Government | Mother Jones), and saw this crap, posted in the comment section...

347hgxu.gif

Children who think they can do the bidding for the lawless man child in office and our traitor Congress don't have a clue about the constitution. However no matter which way the axe falls I would rather die on my feet than to live on my knees.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Children who think they can do the bidding for the lawless man child in office and our traitor Congress don't have a clue about the constitution. However no matter which way the axe falls I would rather die on my feet than to live on my knees.

Amen

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This POS has found out that Karma really DOES come back to bite you on the ass. After the bullshit he pulled before, during and after Hurricane Katrina, it's about time he got what was coming to him. Especially blaming Bush and FEMA for ALL the shit the residents of New Orleans went through....considering this POS didn't bother sending any of the dozens of school buses to help evacuate those who needed help. Instead, he did nothing and those school buses sat in the parking lot and were flooded out....

depot.jpg

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx

viva zapatta i have that on a t-shirt

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Ray Nagin is nothing more than a third world Oligarch. At the height of Katrina, he uttered these unforgettable words: "New Orleans" will be a chocolate city."

Last edited:
    Top Bottom