• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I always support the right to "bare arms" which is why I like Larry the Cable Guy.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    I always support the right to "bare arms" which is why I like Larry the Cable Guy.

sticker,375x360.png

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    One thing that I noticed in the comment section was how many hispanic folks were giving the homeowner support for protecting his home and family. Which implies to me that they are most likely 2nd amendment supporters, which I have also discovered to be the case with many of my hispanic friends and aquaintences here in DFW. I think the idea that hispanics are anti gun is a big misconception.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    One thing that I noticed in the comment section was how many hispanic folks were giving the homeowner support for protecting his home and family. Which implies to me that they are most likely 2nd amendment supporters, which I have also discovered to be the case with many of my hispanic friends and aquaintences here in DFW. I think the idea that hispanics are anti gun is a big misconception.

it seems like not many people are anti-gun in the grand scheme of things, the problem is, guns aren't a big issue to them, so they still support obama and his minions for whatever reason.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas

I have also noticed this. Lately at the gun ranges it's been more apparent than I remember in years past. I now see entire families shooting together. Not just .22s either, the full spectrum of MSRs and the like.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

I think some of them know the homeowner, and it appears he too is Hispanic.

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas

I would say that's pretty accurate. In fact, the majority of the Hispanic community by their own principals share far more in common with conservatives than liberals.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I would say that's pretty accurate. In fact, the majority of the Hispanic community by their own principals share far more in common with conservatives than liberals.

True, the only problem is we havent done a good job in conveying that fact. Instead conservatives sit back and let the libs tell them lie after lie till they believe it.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo

I believe that less and less everyday. All I ever hear is how conservative hispanic are, and other lines supporting that. What I see in this 98% hispanic city is tons of apparently single mothers with 4 kids "dressed" in what is only cleanly described as trashy clothes while their kids eat and drink as they go through the stores and leave their unpaid for empty containers on the shelves.

About 3/4s of the stores in this city I refuse to even enter because you pretty much stepping over knocked over and spilled merchandise the entire time.

I've lived in some sketchy parts of Atlanta before and I've never seen a walmart that needed to put $3 razors in plastic "keeper" containers to prevent theft. That about sums up the "conservative values" of hispanics at large.

I think it is all a myth that is perpetuated by ignorance of reality and rooted in the past.

Last edited:

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
    silencers
    DK Firearms
    Tyrant Designs
    Every Day Man
    Shroud
    Weapon displays
    Ammo
    Defender Tactical