• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    McBrides has been running a banner ad on this site at the top of the page. It says "learn more" but when you click on it all that comes up is general info about McBrides.

Has anybody checked out the sale in the store and, if so, is it worth going there? Thanks!
    Hurley's Gold

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I have fund McBride's to be a lot like Carter Country. Better deals elsewhere and they have attitudes.

I certainly agree, but was trying to see if it was worthwhile or not so as to save myself a trip. Gotta go to Central Market today anyway so I might as well take a look.

The best prices I was finding locally were at Hill Country Ammo but they appear to have exited the market.

Last edited:

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    In typical McBride's fashion, nobody there had a clue about the Home defense sale. Glad I didn't make a special trip.

Just curious, am I the only one getting the McBride's banner ad? It alternates with a Davor banner ad, but one of them is on every page in this forum for me. And I don't get them anywhere else.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I dont think I could survive the internet without multiple ad blockers.

300blk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    i have had good luck at mcbrides. I also like that they sell some reloading stuff, even if it is pricey. If you just want a little powder it is cheaper than paying the hazmat on a 1lb online

I bought a ruger ranch american in 300 blackout for under msrp when no one could get one.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I bought my DBAL from them years ago. It wasn't cheap, but it was before eye safe laser hit the market. Never been in their shop but I heard the had a back room with the kind of stuff I like in it.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    They have a different "sale" very frequently.

Don't doubt that, but there is no wisdom in continuing to run ads for sales that are long gone or that your sales people on the floor don't know about. It just reinforces the bad thing many of us think about when the subject of McBride's comes up.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom