• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    No matter. If it boils down to the Republidorks picking Jeb "Illegal aliens sneaking across the border is an act of love" Bush, I will seriously consider selling ALL of my shit and moving my tired old ass to Belieze. Why? Because if they run Bush, this country will have already been flushed down the shitter and I'm too damned tired to try to fight the rabid libiturd stupidity any longer!!
    Happy New Year!
    Hurley's Gold

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    No matter. If it boils down to the Republidorks picking Jeb "Illegal aliens sneaking across the border is an act of love" Bush, I will seriously consider selling ALL of my shit and moving my tired old ass to Belieze. Why? Because if they run Bush, this country will have already been flushed down the shitter and I'm too damned tired to try to fight the rabid libiturd stupidity any longer!!
    You do remember that the Rs ran Romney last time right? What are you sticking around for? Bush->McCain->Romney next step is Obama or Feinstein. It's getting more liberal every year.

Our system is broken. People don't know how to vote for a primary and the most liberal candidates win the 2 parties that matter.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    I have heard that in the 2012 election, over 2 million registered Repubs stayed HOME, and
    didnt vote! What in the hell was THAT about? They gave us 4 more years of this commie!
    Thats just stupid!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Don't stay home, vote for someone worth a shit instead. Even if it's a write in.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I have heard that in the 2012 election, over 2 million registered Repubs stayed HOME, and
    didn't vote! What in the hell was THAT about? They gave us 4 more years of this commie!
    Thats just stupid!
    I've read close to 4 million conservative voters stayed home both during the McCain joke and Romney, and yet Jeb Bush says he can win without them so I guess he believes Dem's or independents will elect him. I've always voted but if we have a Bush vs Hillary I will do a write in or not vote, to continue to elect the same idiots is senseless. Unless the GOP begins to shape up then the country needs another direction, I long ago gave up on the Democrat party of radicals.

mikeofcontex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Midlothian, TX
    I've read close to 4 million conservative voters stayed home both during the McCain joke and Romney, and yet Jeb Bush says he can win without them so I guess he believes Dem's or independents will elect him. I've always voted but if we have a Bush vs Hillary I will do a write in or not vote, to continue to elect the same idiots is senseless. Unless the GOP begins to shape up then the country needs another direction, I long ago gave up on the Democrat party of radicals.
    There's a book describing what happened internally with the Republicans and Ron Paul. "Swindled" is the name. It's short, read it. After that you'll understand why thousands stayed home. I believe the R's will do the same thing to Cruz, Rubio, Paul, or anyone else truly constitutional.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You do remember that the Rs ran Romney last time right? What are you sticking around for? Bush->McCain->Romney next step is Obama or Feinstein. It's getting more liberal every year. .

I'm sticking around right now because I'm currently in the process of checking land and housing prices and locations in Belize. Between the libiturds and the Muslims "demanding" this and that, and getting it in some places (Maryland school allows Muslim students to leave class to pray - U.S. News) it IS getting more liberal AND stupid every year.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009

WOW. Can't believe the AFL/CIO/Liberals/Media isn't up in arms about this.

a Maryland high school now allows those students who have parental permission and good grades to leave class every day to pray.

So only the smart kids are allowed to pray and be saved? I guess the stupid kids are destined to become suicide bombers.

But how much you want to bet the general student population isn't allowed to hold a prayer at a football game or commencement address?

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why Belize?
    English speaking, stable for the most part. A small gem in south America. Murder rate is horrid though.

Pretty much right there. I am looking into the murder rate because there are areas of Belize that are more "rural" and land and housing prices in those areas are quite attractive ... LOTS of bang for your buck, so to speak.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Pretty much right there. I am looking into the murder rate because there are areas of Belize that are more "rural" and land and housing prices in those areas are quite attractive ... LOTS of bang for your buck, so to speak.
    from wiki Due to the extremely high murder rate per capita, Belize is the sixth most violent country in the world, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, with an average of over 40 homicides per 100,000 residents.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I'm sticking around right now because I'm currently in the process of checking land and housing prices and locations in Belize.
    Start a thread or two on expatriation, perhaps one on the "whys" and justifiability and another on the mechanics. I'll contribute. It's a subject of interest to me.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I think the GOP is going to give us a Bush\Clinton ticket 2016. washingtonpost.com - jeb-bush_story.html
    Here's your friendly reminder to buy as much ammo as you possibly can in 2015!

Start a thread or two on expatriation, perhaps one on the "whys" and justifiability and another on the mechanics. I'll contribute. It's a subject of interest to me.
    k... http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/politics/63813-abandon-ship-when-leave-us-where.html#post1122555

Top Bottom