• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vargr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 7, 2015
    DFW (McKinney)
    For sale today I have a P320C that has had less than 100 rounds through it. I have an Apex Flat trigger installed as well as Dawson Fixed Rear and Fiber Optic front sight installed.

Included with the gun is a NSR IWB holster, and a Black Arch Holsters Complete holster kit. If you look at their website, it is crazy what is included in this package. I am also including a black compact frame and a black subcompact frame. Neither of these are used. Also included are all of the magazines shown.

p320c.jpg

I am asking 700.00 for everything that you see. I can meet in the McKinney, Allen, Plano, and Frisco areas.

Next is my USP Expert with less than 50 rounds through it. This gun is awesome, I just dont need a new competition gun. I bought it spur of the moment becuase these are almost impossible to find in person brand new. I saw it and bought it immediatly. It has the Jet funnel that can be taken off for certain competitions that dont allow it. I have less than 50 rounds through it. Like I said, amazing gun, I just don't have a need for it. Gun come with everything it comes with brand new and 5 magazines.

usp.jpg

usp 1.jpg

I am asking 1100.00.

If you have any questions, please do no hesitate to ask! Thanks for looking!
    Lynx Defense

Vargr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 7, 2015
    DFW (McKinney)
    Guns are still available. I also have an fnx tactical for sale for 1000.00. I have plans to post it some time this week, but if you want pics sooner, just message me!

Alliance96

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2016
    The 320c chambered in 9?

Would you be open to a glock 26 trade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vargr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 7, 2015
    DFW (McKinney)
    The 320c chambered in 9?

Would you be open to a glock 26 trade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I apologize, yes, the sig is 9mm. And I appreciate the offer, but I am looking to get into precision shooting, which is why i am parting with some pistols. Thank you for the offer though.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I'm thinkin' on it. The 320 I mean. How far south are you willing to go to meet up?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom