Join TexasGunTalk

MDFI Classes Jan 6&7

Discussion in 'Dallas & Fort Worth' started by Roach011, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Roach011

Roach011 Member

Dec 1, 2017
    Mansfield
    Good morning everyone! I reviewed the rules and hope that this falls squarely on the right side of things. I am not affiliated directly with MDFI and do not stand to make profit.

I stand to gain only from good people gaining good skills with good instructors.

MDFI (Trek and company) are coming to Triple C Tactical range in Cresson on January 6 and 7.
    Day 1: "You suck its not the Gun" - this class is all about how to shoot your handgun to its fullest potential.
    Day 2: "Foundation Handgun" - This class is all about how to implement the gun you learned how to shoot on day one in the most effective way possible.

I didn't see any mention in the rules about posting direct links but for safety sake:
    please google MDFI, look under course locations - Ft. Worth. SIGN UP!! Be better.

Spots are limited.

2. RadioHack

RadioHack New Member

Jul 14, 2008
    Thanks, will look into it. I always suspect it's me and not the gun when something is off!

Roach011 likes this.
  3. Roach011

Roach011 Member

Dec 1, 2017
    Mansfield
    Hell yea! Let me know if you sign up! I'd love to meet some more local shooters.

RadioHack likes this.
  4. pbpvusa

pbpvusa Member TGT Supporter

Sep 17, 2015
    Plano, Tx
    Roach, Did you get any discount for signing up for both days or did you have to do 1 day at a time. It looks like $225 a piece.

5. Roach011

Roach011 Member

Dec 1, 2017
    Mansfield
    No discount unfortunately. You have the price correct. They are two completely separate but complementary classes.

Edit: wording for clarity

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  6. Roach011

Roach011 Member

Dec 1, 2017
    Mansfield
    HEY if you havent signed up i did get a discount code for some money off from one of their ammo vendors. DM me and i'll get it for you this afternoon.

7. Roach011

Roach011 Member

Dec 1, 2017
    Mansfield
    LAST BUMP! classes are this weekend! sign up!

8. pbpvusa

pbpvusa Member TGT Supporter

Sep 17, 2015
    Plano, Tx
    The MDFI class was pretty decent. Found lot of my weak spots I need to work on.