• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Short vid of me shooting at The Woopin, Regional Match (Tejas Caballeros in Blanco) today (3-18) - this was one of the first stages that I've shot in over 18 years - so I'm pretty slow and my shotgun wasn't releasing the spent shells and there were other things like the loads I was using in the revolvers are not the best - something I hurriedly loaded for the match using round balls (gallery loads) but they are too light so once I shoot them all that will not be used again. 5 more states to shoot tomorrow. I am having fun though and it is great to reconnect with folks that I used to shoot with. Anyway, here's the vid:
    Hurley's Gold

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Nice. Where'd ya git that hat?
    Thank you. I got that hat at a gun show about 25 years ago in Dallas. I started shooting back then at a club in Chico, TX which I believe is now shooting south of Ft. Worth... The hat wasn't in the "gus" style - I molded it into that shape. It was old when I got it and it's even older now. It's actually a very high quality beaver hat, albeit very much broken in now. lol

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Oh and for those interested, the Tejas Caballeros club has what is arguably the coolest set of stages going. We are also very nice folks and welcoming of new shooters. Once you've shot a few matches, you might receive some ribbing though. lol

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom