• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Anyone know of a good central texas lawyer when pushing lawsuits against insurance companies and the medical provider? Long story short, my wife has her own plan since I use the VA but she keeps getting bills between 50 to 100 dollars every damn week and I'm tired of paying something that should be covered as the deductible was met awhile ago when I had to put up 1700 dollars for a surgery while the deductible is only 1500.

The worst part is, she hasn't even been do the doctor since August, so why the hell am I still getting bills that supposedly the 1700 some dollars was supposed to cover despite it being over the total deductible and being covered by insurance? Take into account all of her visits this year and they owe me about 400-500 dollars. I'm tired of incompetence on both sides of the aisle, the insurance and the billing department. Phone calls achieve nothing so I need to serve them papers for a notice to appear in court as my next step. No idea how people can be so inept at performing tasks....
    Capitol Armory ad

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Have you reached out to TDI? Amazing how much more attention these folks pay to regulatory agencies:

http://www.tdi.texas.gov/pubs/consumer/cb003.html

They have multiple options for filing a request for assistance, including in-person in Austin:

http://www.tdi.texas.gov/consumer/complfrm.html

I've used them once, sent them the documentation, and the claim was resolved. I hadn't paid, so they were outstanding bills I didn't owe, so a slightly different position than having already paid and needing a refund.

Top Bottom