Meet-n-Greet Range Day Aug 8th Greater Houston Area

BMF500

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Aug 21, 2019
Magnolia
Are any members in the Houston area interested in meeting up and having a group recoil therapy session the weekend of Aug 8? I'm in the Magnolia/Tomball area and typically go to Saddle River on 1488 but am up to shoot guns and the $h!t anywhere in the Houston area (air conditioning preferred).

ETA by Mod:

Willie's
24236 Northwest Fwy, Cypress, TX 77429

Shoot Point Blank
10310 Wortham Center Dr, Houston, TX 77065

Noon at Willie’s and 2 at SPB.

Last edited by a moderator:

BMF500

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Aug 21, 2019
Magnolia
Good on you for setting this up. If I can get time away I’ll be there. I think [mention]Dad_Roman [/mention]and [mention]Dead Roman [/mention] are nearby and they’re both good people.
Thanks, I'll try... I've never attempted anything like this so I hope it works out. I have only met a few of y'all through ftf deals and would like to meet more. For the most part we're all riding the same wave. First member I met was @EZ-E (still loving that Night Defender bro, thanks!!) and since he moved I haven't seen much in way of this type of deal down here.

BMF500

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Aug 21, 2019
Magnolia
I am fishing on the 7th. I can make the 8th.
I'm down for Sunday-Funday; we'll see what the general consensus is and go from there. This weekend just happens to be the best for me, I get home from offshore a couple of days before and it's not my weekend with my kids so...

bigtex10mm

Lifetime Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 1, 2021
Central Texas
Would love to be there but that is also the weekend for the Texas Trophy Hunters Extravaganza. I usually take my best friend for his birthday and this year will, for the first time have both sons and the grandson along as well. We all go both days, spending the night with my oldest son in Conroe. My best friend and I have attended this show for the last 10 years. Y'all have a fun and safe time at the range day. I'll try to make the next one!

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom