• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Wish I would have seen this earlier, I have a membership at the Humble location, but I think it’s good for all of them. It’s not a bad deal if you shoot as much as I do. I pay $20 a month for unlimited weekday shooting. I work weekends so I haven’t upgraded to the $40 membership, which is unlimited 7 days a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    Wish I would have seen this earlier, I have a membership at the Humble location, but I think it’s good for all of them. It’s not a bad deal if you shoot as much as I do. I pay $20 a month for unlimited weekday shooting. I work weekends so I haven’t upgraded to the $40 membership, which is unlimited 7 days a week.

It's all good. If I really like it I might start going there instead of Saddle River. If not, I'll wear out the free rentals for the month to make up for it!

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    It's all good. If I really like it I might start going there instead of Saddle River. If not, I'll wear out the free rentals for the month to make up for it!

They get you on that though, you have to buy and use their ammo!

Mongo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Houston area

Does the Humble location still allow machine guns?

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    How many reservations are being made? They only have so many shooting lanes.
    Not sure, but I think about 15.

Daley_G

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2021
    Cypress
    I think they have two ranges with 10 lanes each. Unfortunately I have to bow out of this one, MIL is having health issues so we're heading to Longview soon.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I'm in for Willie's and the range. Gonna bring a SAA in 45lc, a 1911 in 45acp, and a plastic micro 9. I'd tote the Tac13 as well, but it's pretty danged loud at an indoor range.

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    I hope you won't get charged $44/each for the 12 lanes if they aren't used.
    That I'm still working on that. The fella I spoke to on the phone 2 weeks ago said it wouldn't be a problem, they have training rooms we could use, yada-yada. I called yesterday, they said I'd have to be a member and make the res online. Did that and it is only allowable (through their little BS booking feature) for me. Spoke to the manager today and he said to contact corporate as this would be a "special event"; but COVID, blah-blah-blah. So I did. Worst case I'll leave lunch early to show up there early and in person book up everything I can. I would think that if the business opportunity comes in the door they'd make it work (I would), but not everyone thinks the way I do.

Following up to what @EZ-E said, if you're going and are a member there, please go ahead and book a spot.

1627699184573.png

Top Bottom