TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    YouTube - Texas Gun Talk Introduction

Okay that video turned out horrible. If anyone has any tips for posting on Youtube, I need to know them ASAP. This posting videos there is really trying my patience as I've spent countless hours capturing, rendering, and compressing videos and they usually turn out like complete crap, and crappy quality once it gets to Youtube, etc. ;)

Anyways, I just thought it would be nice for many of you to put some faces to our names since the size of this great state has prevented us from meeting so many of you. The video is just sort of a quick update on the status of the forum and some upcoming projects for it. Feel free to comment away.
    DK Firearms

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    You boys look nervous as a couple of long tailed cats in a room full of rockin chairs but ya did just fine

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I'll be honest, I got bored and came back here.
    It really is nice to put faces to the names. Thanks for a great effort.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    More lighting would help. What kind of room was that in? The acoustics seemed a bit too lively. You need a room with carpet and stuff in it.

And project your voices a bit more. Don't be scared to talk at us. We're not hyper-critical or anything. ;)

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    It was kind of a last minute thing. My plan is to get a decent mic setup of some sort. There are quite a few different types of mics of course, and right now I'm trying to decide what would work best (probably just a lapel mic or something) as I want to film things like range events as well. The room was just a open area with all tile flooring, so not quite the best area for acoustics.

Top Bottom