Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX
    Hey all

Thanks for the welcome :)

I have a list of fixes made. Once everything gets changed over, I will get rolling on them. Will post a list in the forum bug area before starting so everyone can see the fixes we will make based on everyone suggestions. Thanks all...

LeeD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Texas
    I'm late as well.

Per the number of guns thing -- meh -- shooting and practicing those three is more important than having a safe or room full of what are essentially toys (if they never get used).

If you were thinking of getting another gun, then if you want to find yourself at the range more and having a great time, then adding a .22 to your guns might be a good move. When the prices come back down and the supply goes up for .22 ammo, it is hard to find a gun that generates as much a smile on the face of those shooting it, than the simple .22. In fact, I bought such a gun for my wife and daughter from this very board.

Welcome aboard....

I have been looking at the S&W M&P 15-22. I think it would be a blast to have at the range.

Sent from my iPhone

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I have been looking at the S&W M&P 15-22. I think it would be a blast to have at the range.

Sent from my iPhone
    Ruger 22/45. nuff said. That's my favorite handgun to shoot - super accurate. My son likes to shoot my 9mm more, but that thing is awesome.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I just logged onto the forum from a public wifi and noticed that the site doesn't support https, so my un/pw was sent clear text. No bueno... That's one thing the new owners can change to make the forum better.

I've noticed a bunch of other forums are not secure as well, not just this one.

Chinookman

Two-burning-Six a-turning
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Republic of TEXAS near Victoria
    Well it looks like we have a few things to be thankful for. The new ownership is local guys from Texas instead of some big corporation. And neither of them appear to own a Glock.

But if we're allowed to make requests, how about changing the way the screen resizes when you hit Control + to make the text bigger for those of us who are a tad bit older? Scrolling side to side to read posts gets a little old.

work fine with Fire Fox...without going side to side, you sure ur not doing the macarana...??

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    work fine with Fire Fox...without going side to side, you sure ur not doing the macarana...??

Thanks. That got me thinking if you can do it fine, I must have one of those PEBKAC errors. I found a setting under view > zoom that says text only. Checked that and it seems to have worked.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Well it looks like we have a few things to be thankful for. The new ownership is local guys from Texas instead of some big corporation. And neither of them appear to own a Glock.

But if we're allowed to make requests, how about changing the way the screen resizes when you hit Control + to make the text bigger for those of us who are a tad bit older? Scrolling side to side to read posts gets a little old.

You need bigger glasses

QnzFDsd.jpg

Top Bottom