• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    She is a full fledged, card carrying moron. What has she ever done? John needs to put a muzzle on her. She is a nobody. Just because her Dad ran for President, she thinks someone cares what she thinks about anything.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    “Joe the Plumber -- you can quote me -- is a dumbass. He should stick to plumbing.”

Last sentence in 2nd to last paragraph.

[URL="http://www.out.com/detail.asp?id=25589"][url]http://www.out.com/detail.asp?id=25589[/URL][/URL]

Does this fat little pig do anything other than spew?

Again, do YOU have any comment other than to spew? All I see is name calling. If you have something intelligent to write in retort to her, by all means do so.

Otherwise, it seems like the pot calling the kettle black to me.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I went to the link, even posted my opinion. Here is what it is.

I think she is dumb, she is too naive to be spouting off. But she is the darling of the liberal media just because of who she is. Therefore, they love her, they REALLY love her. They will give her all the face time she wants. They think it's putting a knife in the back of the republicans.

There is someone who is up and coming in the Republican party. It's Liz Cheney. Watch for her. She is sharp.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    [url]http://hotair.com/archives/2009/07/16/the-sadly-obligatory-meghan-mccain-calls-joe-the-plumber-a-dumbass-post/[/URL]

Sorry, no pictures in this article or the comments ...

However .. here's one for the people not interested in reading ...

pancake_rabbit-757968.gif

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    HAHAHAHA, damn DC, I've heard of having bacon or sausage with pancakes, but not rabbits...lol

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    This was a total fluff piece (no pun intended) to ingratiate and excite the intended audience. Other than her namesake, Meghan's only claim to fame is her sexual orientation. It's sad, really, that a person can be so shallow.

I skimmed the article; couldn't really get that interested in it. She claims she's exactly like her father. There may be more truth to that than most people realize. I've always said that McCain was a flaming Democrat with an "R" after his name. I guess that do have a lot in common after all.

Top Bottom