• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    During the Senate confirmation of Biden regime Attorney General nominee Merrick Garland, the U.S. circuit judge indicated that he believes election integrity protests are domestic terrorism but Antifa and Black Lives Matter attacks on federal courthouses are not domestic terrorism, because, in his words, the latter attacks “happened at night.”

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I did not know that he had said that.
    Then again, all I needed to know about him is that he was Obama's pick for SCOTUS. I was done with him exactly then.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    The real people in control don't have names that are visible. Someone pulls the strings on these puppets.
    This is a very powerful statement and something I agree with.

Folks think people like Obama, Soros, and Bloomberg are calling the plays, but they are not... they are puppets in the show. That is the most scary thing to me. Who is calling the shots...and why?

Obvious answer to “why” is control and power on a global scale. But the “who” answer isn’t so easy.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014

Folks think people like Obama, Soros, and Bloomberg are calling the plays, but they are not... they are puppets in the show. That is the most scary thing to me. Who is calling the shots...and why?

Obvious answer to “why” is control and power on a global scale. But the “who” answer isn’t so easy.

You know, when I was younger, it didn’t seem to me that things weren’t working on a global stage.
    Now that I’m older, and hopefully wiser, I see how things start shaping up globally, and things started in Europe, and have gone, and now see the same things happening here.
    The bringing of non Judeo-Christian Refugees into our country, and have their way of life and belief destroy our own.
    Institute highly restrictive anti-gun laws, and basically make subjects out of free people.
    Institute higher taxes and lower wages, to make regular people’s lives harder, and make them more dependent on a much bigger government that says it will take care of us, and when the SHTF, they won’t, or don’t, and make free people act like animals to one another.
    The behind the scenes “puppeteers” start the race bating, and racial privilege statements come alive in giving money to groups like BLM, and ANTIFA, and instituting rewriting of past history, and giving extra privileges to the few, instilling fear and hate mongering to the masses. They use the MSM to achieve their goals, and have the Big Tech companies follow in line with the MSM.
    I’m saddened to say that I have seen these things happen in my lifetime, and no one, is able to stop the onslaught.
    Why is this? Is it that people are as greedy and lusting power, that they make such alliances, without assurance for their loved ones, and friends?
    What do the Biden’s, the Pelosi’s, the Schumer’s, the Nadler’s, the Obama’s, the Clinton’s, the Bloomberg’s, the Soros’ of the world get in return?
    What they achieve in this lifetime they cannot take to in the next!
    But I can say this, they reap their just rewards in the next life, for how they treat their fellow man in this one!

Hawk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    I disagree...Every person Joe has picked is completely loyal to their cause...that is why they were picked.

They look dumb because they don’t expect a hostile media or scrutiny from any source and can’t answer to it.
    I agree they are loyal to their cause. But the only reason they seem to be competent at all is because Republican pols have done nothing to stop them.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I disagree...Every person Joe has picked is completely loyal to their cause...that is why they were picked.

They look dumb because they don’t expect a hostile media or scrutiny from any source and can’t answer to it.
    You think Triple-O actually picked them? He's just parroting the list he was given....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where

You need to watch... FALL OF THE CABAL. Great video series. They just released 11, 12 & 13.

Top Bottom