• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    Christmas Eve! Time to get with it, any of you who have put your gift buying off! Misery loves company...

I've got some stocking stuffers to buy (on the way to Cabela's & probably BPS) then its time to put on a rib roast for dinner, make some twice baked potatoes and watch the kids (20, 22 & 24 + s/o's) pile in for dinner and "It's A Wonderful Life"...

Then, the big day... Merry Christmas to all, I hope you get what you want (if not, at least what you can use, ;))

Jeff B.

OldGringo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    S.W. Houston Area
    I'll echo the sentiments of those before me in wishing everyone a most happy holiday season! Thanks for the opportunity of being allowed to participate in this forum.

Best Regards,
    Dub

CJS3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Katy
    MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'LL!

May God's love and blessings enrich all of your lives this coming year.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Merry Christmas to all of you, and thanks from the bottom of my heart for helping us over the past year to make this a cordial and friendly place in which we can all enjoy our hobbies and rights we hold so dear. I'm looking forward to 2009, and I think it's going to be a great year for this forum. I predict that we will gain an even bigger Texan audience in 2009 as the incoming presidential office progresses, and more and more Texans start to take notice. With the great audience we have here already, and with the rate at which we are growing, this coming year we should be able to have bigger and bigger meet ups and events. All I can think to say is that Texans RULE!

To those of you that maybe aren't in Texas, aren't technically Texans, or live in other parts of the world, if you are here you are still Texans at heart and we thank you for joining us. The Texan spirit cannot be separated by borders or oceans, so you are still our brothers and sisters as far as I'm concerned.

To those of you in the sandbox, we're all thinking of you and praying for you. Stay safe, and thanks for putting yourselves on the line. We're all humbled by your sacrifices. :patriot:

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom