• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    I'll be there hoping that my smith has my gun ready (New Sights). 5.75 months is long enough.

There are usually some interesting things there. It is no where as big as the Market Hall show. Prices vary but generally are in line with the other shows. There are usually some bargains there if you look deep enough.

There will be several purveyors of ammo, some priced higher than gold, some will be more reasonable.

What are you looking for or are you just looking?

txgolfer45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Dallas
    I went this morning. Ammo prices were out of sight. Picked up a Streamlight tactical light for my Glock 23, brass hammer and a brass punch set. Also picked up a sling for my AR.

Pawdog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Lake Kimble, Texas
    I also went Saturday. It was actually a pretty good show compared to the last one I attended in Port Arthur. Most ammo prices were high, excluding a guy in the front corner who had a wide selection and mostly fair prices.

I was looking for an open top conversion, but saw none. I did pick up an inexpensive new Heritage Rough Rider .22 mag/lr pistol and some ammo. Tight little birdshead grip USA made pistol, with good reviews on the 'net. (Didn't have a .22 pistol in my collection.)

Overall, the show wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be, and we spent about two hours browsing,and laughing at some of the folks reselling Wal mart ammo at ridiculous prices. $65.00 for a 50 round box of .380 ammo from one dude who I heard telling a potential buyer it would all be gone in the next two hours.....

Top Bottom