• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    How the hell do you send messages to another member? This software sucks. Definately not intuitive. If something doesn't change soon or some info isn't made available I see it going down hill quick. Postings are way down already. We need some tutorials or something. Just my two bits.
    Guns International

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    Click on the member's name-you'll see a box of info-click on "start a conversation" and go for it.

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    Seems like it, since only the long-timers are listed when you click on members above. I just search for the post I remember in search function and click their name off that. Different, but if I can do it, you can do it. I hate "improvements"...my boys all laugh at me all the time.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Seems like it, since only the long-timers are listed when you click on members above. I just search for the post I remember in search function and click their name off that. Different, but if I can do it, you can do it. I hate "improvements"...my boys all laugh at me all the time.
    Not necessarily. In my opinion, this is NOT an improvement only a detriment to existing members. I can live with change, but we need a tutorial thread or at least some way to navigate around rather than "discovery".

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Not necessarily. In my opinion, this is NOT an improvement only a detriment to existing members. I can live with change, but we need a tutorial thread or at least some way to navigate around rather than "discovery".
    Oh my Charlie! A lady at work calls me grumpus maximus, what should we call you? :laughing:

From ANY page on TGT, hover the cursor over your avatar near the upper right and after a second or 2 your profile will pop up. Slide down to the 2nd item on the right and click Conversations. Or you can click the avatar which will open the Your Account page including Conversations commands on the left. You can also click Your Account below SUPPORT & HELP at the bottom of any page. There is a learning curve but the fundamentals are the similar.

Now, grab a beer and send me those dirty pictures you've been saving. :crash:

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Don't you have an envelope icon in the upper righthand corner of your screen? If so, click on it and select 'Start a New Conversation.' It's that easy...

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    How the hell do you send messages to another member? This software sucks. Definately not intuitive. If something doesn't change soon or some info isn't made available I see it going down hill quick. Postings are way down already. We need some tutorials or something. Just my two bits.

It is easy to search for a member, see the MEMBERS tab at the top of the page?

And as others have "start a conversation" is the new PM.

Chill, bro.

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    That's a damn GOOD POINT! Nor can they run a circuit, nor solder up a water supply, nor clear a drain, nor troubleshoot and repair appliances.

MOST of 'em today can't get away from the compooters and I (idiot)pads long enough to learn from us old dummies who've been doing all that stuff for them...when we're gone....they'll pay through the schnozz to get someone to (half)do it FOR them. What we learned the hard way is going down the drain when we go.

Top Bottom