• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    Remember, America is NOT a Christian nation...

"The contribution of Muslims to the United States are too long to catalog because Muslims are so interwoven into the fabric of our communities and our country," Obama said at the iftar, the dinner that breaks the holiday's daily fast.
    The president joined Cabinet secretaries, members of the diplomatic corps and lawmakers to pay tribute to what he called "a great religion and its commitment to justice and progress."

Jeff B.

blacksheep

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    President Barack Obama on Tuesday praised American Muslims for enriching the nation's culture

Muhammad Ali is all DOHbama's got?

I guess I'm racist because I want all these people deported, I just don't want them in our country.
    We need to get a handle on these nutjobs and restore this country back to it's greatness.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Obama has made a special effort since taking office to repair U.S. relations with the world's Muslims, including visits to Turkey and Cairo. In a June speech at the Egyptian capital, as well as in one to another important Muslim audience, in Turkey, Obama said: "America is not -- and never will be -- at war with Islam."

This makes me sick.....

Top Bottom