• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    An excellent point indeed. But the offer was to bring it in to him, not to go out to the car.......... Not that that matters much. I would have at least said no thanks, no I'll try some were else.
    Do you remember your CHL training where we learned about Ego States? Specifically about in which state we are in when we make statements such as "I would have," "you should have", etc.?
    Lynx Defense

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Do you remember your CHL training where we learned about Ego States? Specifically about in which state we are in when we make statements such as "I would have," "you should have", etc.?
    No I never took a CHL class! I do remember it in my Level lll class tho. I had the good fortune to have a good instructor that went over some CHL things with us so I know what you are saying.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    NO, it is not. AT ALL.
    Agreed! He will just be less dangerous with an unloaded gun. seriously speeking, I agree with you on this one txinvestigator. Just because he reacted different than the majority of us feel he should have, is not a good reason to preclude him from obtaining CHL. He did not show any signs of violence toward the OP.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I will add in on this, the guy did not act violent, was just a dirty look, no words, just not as polite as most i've dealt with in the shooting community, in fact it is rare that I deal with anyone being rude in our community

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I will add in on this, the guy did not act violent, was just a dirty look, no words, just not as polite as most i've dealt with in the shooting community, in fact it is rare that I deal with anyone being rude in our community

Well, an armed society is a polite society.{ I believe the was Heinlen who said that}

Pappy

Resident Septuagenarian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    Texas
    we're waiting

0027a.gif

Top Bottom