• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Good grief!!! We already have Chicago and California. Why do we need another PITA. to worry with?
    Hurley's Gold

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    just a thought but what if the U.S. and mexico annexed make it one big country, it would solve most of the illegal immigration problem and im sure we could do something about the drug cartel problems, more land and natural resources. what are your thoughts about this?
    I have said the same thing for years.
    I have been all over Mexico and the majority of people there are hard working and down to earth folks. The boarder is where the trashy folks reside IMO.
    I suspect that if we did invade Mexico that the majority of the populace would welcome it.
    Just my

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Thanks DC!
    It's a shame the Mexican government is so dam corrupt.
    My favorite place was Tuxtla Gutierrez - just a fun city with a great culture IMO.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I have said the same thing for years.
    I have been all over Mexico and the majority of people there are hard working and down to earth folks. The boarder is where the trashy folks reside IMO.
    I suspect that if we did invade Mexico that the majority of the populace would welcome it.
    Just my
    I would have to agree here, the border towns are crap and ever since my favorite Progresso restaurant blew up I haven't been back

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I don't see a problem with honoring one's heritage, but if you live in the US then you should respect being an American first. If you live in Mexico, you should respect being a Mexican first.

This is no different than saying that Americans living in Germany should be Americans first, and Germans second. I think you'd find that the poll numbers would be just the same in the US if the tables were turned.

If Mexico wants to export tacos, hot curvy women, tequila, and cervesas then I'm all for it. I'd like to import their mountains too and some of their beaches too.

Top Bottom