• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    Thanks Mac, but once again it is hard for people who do not live on the border to realize these things.

As far as old man of the mountain...

The only reason that medication is so high in America, is because the Federal Mafia does not allow competition, so it helps the Legal Drug Cartels with their price fixing.

The Federal Mafia even supports restricting the sale of vitamins and herbs, to be subject to Legal Drug Cartel price fixing. So far most Congressmen have been afraid to vote in favor of this, but the issue goes before them over and over.

Preventing poor people from buying cheap antibiotics does not do any one any good.

Under the Federal Mafia Rules, it is not even legal to go into Mexico and bring a regulated medication across the border.
    Venture Surplus ad

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    Im pretty sure it is the real deal. As far as knowing there is no real way of knowing unless you run tests on them.

I buy all the meds from a large pharmacy chain called "Benavides".

To this day I have never had any problems with any meds purchased in Mexico.

But All I ever really buy is penicillin and Crestor for my dad.

What I have heard from Indian Doctors, is that the same medications that are sold here in America at six dollars per pill, or more, are manufactured in India, and sell there for less than a dollar a bottle.

There might be a little mark up somewhere.

Darkwind

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Houston
    Are the drug costs in Mexico the same as they are in Canada?

I can't find the article, but someone left a link in my home forum about an interview with an american dentist that practices in Mexico because after a 150 dollar fee, he was making approximately 6 dollars per extraction in the US.

He charges something like 20 bucks there. I'm not sure what the other 144 bucks went to

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    Saw on Cnn that a US Marshal has been found dead in Mexico. This has got to bring some wrath of the govt to these gangs.

Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    Top Bottom