• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Got'cha'... I'd be curious as to your reaction at that news? Just a shrug of the shoulders with a "Welp, that's the way it goes in Washington. What'do'ya' expect?" comment.

Is there a point that comes in the progression from citizen to serf that anger is appropriate? Asking for a friend!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

My "old cop's nose" tells me that the DIMocRATS "have something scandalous" that they are holding over Graham's head & that both the LEFTISTS & Graham know that he fears to have the accusation exposed..
    (I suspect that the same is TRUE of Chief Justice Roberts.)

Before anyone asks for "proof", I have NO PROOF but I most strongly believe that I'm correct.

yours, satx

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Yeah like Graham's GAY and Robert's is a Pedophile... We already "know" that. I reckon they don't know we know!!!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Yeah like Graham's GAY and Robert's is a Pedophile... We already "know" that. I reckon they don't know we know!!!

Dave1515,

Pardon me for pointing out that most SC folks BELIEVE that Graham is homosexual (or VERY LIKELY homosexual) & FEW voters seem to care care in 2021.
    (My "adopted family" have lived in Spartanburg County since the late 17th century, own a number of plantations there & even "out in the rural counties" almost NOBODY much cares who/if you have sex with another adult partner.)

Thus, whatever the DIMs are "holding over his head" is LIKELY more scandalous than simply being "gay".

just my opinion, satx

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    The issue isn't whether we believe it but rather whether we can prove it. The Clintons have been murdering people for decades. We know this not because they were really that sloppy but because they want us to know--and fear--but not be able to prove it in court.

Similarly we know that there was a John Roberts on Epstein's plane. It could be the Chief Justice. It could be the Fox News White House correspondent. It could be someone none of us have even heard of. The information we have is adequate that if a revelation with hard proof were dropped we would believe it. It would also explain the hard left turn Roberts took upon being sworn in.

Graham has been a swamp creature since Columbus discovered America. God only knows what dirt with hard evidence they may have on him, but there isn't much I would put past him. The curators of swamp dirt know this and know if the evidence appears, no real doubts will rise.

In the end they probably are well aware that the more attentive among us are aware but there won't be enough sheep on board until the evidence appears, and then a political career will be sunk and perhaps reservations made at the Gray Bar Hotel.

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    For people ticked at Graham for releasing later than they wanted. Why aren't you ticked at Trump? Trump could have ordered the same material be released.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The only thing worse than virtue signaling leftards is virtue signaling from the right.

Gets so I cant tell the fake outrage apart enough to keep score.

Cannibalism is disgusting.

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    The only thing worse than virtue signaling leftards is virtue signaling from the right.

Gets so I cant tell the fake outrage apart enough to keep score.

Cannibalism is disgusting.
    I can't speak for anyone else in particular but as I see it, Graham is a veteran swamp creature who I never trusted even when he took a detour through saying what I wanted to hear. I would much rather deal with the sworn enemies but also want to make sure the guns on those French tanks are pointed the right direction.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    No it’s not!!

You will agree with me!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Nah... not so much you have to agree with me but... you should be prepared debate the position you have taken which is contrary to mine. With silence you signal agreement.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I was of the opine he didn't know of their existence. I suspect Trump was not the most informed President to ever occupy the White House.
    Really? As though he has paid no attention to the issue that led to his first impeachment? I seriously doubt that. If the senators had access to it, Trump knew about it. Get real.

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    After LG said what he did during the SC Justice interviews, then he gives Feinstein a big hug recently. It did damage F with some of her supporters. But the hug leaves me confused.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Got'cha'... I'd be curious as to your reaction at that news? Just a shrug of the shoulders with a "Welp, that's the way it goes in Washington. What'do'ya' expect?" comment.

Is there a point that comes in the progression from citizen to serf that anger is appropriate? Asking for a friend!

I don’t have much reaction to it. It’s news stating things we already knew. Graham’s comment is that the system failed, which it did. Our system is designed to prevent this kind of crap and it didn’t work, it was a massive system failure.

Even if it’s a massive criminal conspiracy as you say (I’m not saying it isn’t) the fact that it played out just proves that there was a massive system failure. Just like I believe their was a massive system failure in the last election which allowed massive fraud.

To the last part “Is there a point...anger is appropriate?”: Sure, but I don’t think the question is relevant to Graham’s comments.

Although I understand frustration, I also think we need to be careful about eating our own. We laughed when the left was doing it. Now they’re laughing at us. I don’t demand we all agree, but I hope we’ll give consideration to each other’s points of view and discuss them with civility.

Nah... not so much you have to agree with me but... you should be prepared debate the position you have taken which is contrary to mine. With silence you signal agreement.

Sorry; I went and flew airplanes then took a nap while waiting for allergy medicine and Aleve to kick in. Cedar pollen is a bitch right now. Didn’t mean to give any false impressions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I don’t have much reaction to it. It’s news stating things we already knew. Graham’s comment is that the system failed, which it did. Our system is designed to prevent this kind of crap and it didn’t work, it was a massive system failure.

Even if it’s a massive criminal conspiracy as you say (I’m not saying it isn’t) the fact that it played out just proves that there was a massive system failure. Just like I believe their was a massive system failure in the last election which allowed massive fraud.

To the last part “Is there a point...anger is appropriate?”: Sure, but I don’t think the question is relevant to Graham’s comments.

Although I understand frustration, I also think we need to be careful about eating our own. We laughed when the left was doing it. Now they’re laughing at us. I don’t demand we all agree, but I hope we’ll give consideration to each other’s points of view and discuss them with civility.

Sorry; I went and flew airplanes then took a nap while waiting for allergy medicine and Aleve to kick in. Cedar pollen is a bitch right now. Didn’t mean to give any false impressions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Alas... We agree on something! Thank you for taking the time to key in a reply! It is appreciated.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Mmmm... guess we see it a bit different. I expect my enemy to try to harm me. There is a special place in hell reserved for those that claim to be your ally while simultaneously stabbing you in the back.
    Nice and dramatic statement.

But anyone who thinks that Graham does 1/1000th the damage that the Dems do needs to find a dime and call reality.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Nice and dramatic statement.

But anyone who thinks that Graham does 1/1000th the damage that the Dems do needs to find a dime and call reality.
    And.... anyone that thinks the damage Graham does is insignificant should use a similar dime and place a similar call to the similar destination.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Lindsey Graham is useless and has not done anything to help this country. He's a loser and should have been voted out of office except we needed his vote to keep the dems out of the constitution. Now they are in it anyway because of Georgia losers.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom