• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ii

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Austin
    Are there any scheduled annual or semiannual MG shoots in Texas? Something similar to the event in KY at Knobcreek?
    Capitol Armory ad

subhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2010
    tyler, TX
    Nothing on a scale of knob creek, there are multiple invitational shoots throughout the year, just keep an eye on this forum and in the hometown section for any upcoming events

bill 2390

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Lampasas,Texas
    It is very important that ANY macchinegun shoot or just a bunch of guys that want to shoot let the others know they are welcome. I have lived here in Texas for better of 40 years and have been into machineguns for about 25 yrs/but with the very very and I mean very limited places to shoot here in Texas I have been forced to drive out of state just to shoot/and as I approach 70 yrs I definitely would like to shoot my 3 belt feeds and my 100000 rd plus ammo supply before I pass on.

jessmcquaid

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 13, 2010
    Austin, TX
    Uzitalk normally sponsors a big shoot every spring at Mickey's river range near dallas. They usually run a subgun competition but open fire is the allowed and there are usually quite a few people. All types of machine guns are there from subguns to belt feds. It is usually in April or May.

texas yankee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Frisco, TX
    I've been to the UziTalk shoot last year and it was exceptional - can't wait for the next one in the Spring - register on UziTalk for details.

I believe that you can purchase a yearly access pass to use Mickey's Place - ask in UziTalk.

And for bill2390 - if there's no one in your family that's interested in machine guns, I wanted to let ya know that I'm available for adoption - 3 belt feed guns with 100,000 rounds of ammo - geezz, I've already forgotten my Mother's name for that kind of fun !!!

jessmcquaid

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 13, 2010
    Austin, TX
    I used to be a member to Mickey's range (you pay on a yearly basis like a lease) and it is a lot of fun. It's just too far for me to drive so I did not renew this year. You don't have to be a member to shoot the UT event. You pay a daily fee (like $10) to shoot there during the 3 days. If you have not been it is a very unique experience. Last year there was an SOT that was letting people shoot his toys. I got to shoot a Glock 18 and an HK G36 (two guns I can never own) so it was worth it for that alone.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom