• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    [url]http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking-news/story/965735.html[/URL]

One man was killed and another seriously wounded in a shootout inside a Miami Burger King on Tuesday, officials said.
    Police said a man wearing a ski mask walked into the store at Biscayne Boulevard and 54th Street and demanded money from a clerk.
    A customer, who has a concealed weapons permit, pulled a gun, said Officer Jeff Giordano, a Miami police spokesman.
    The customer and robber exchanged fire.
    The robber was shot dead at the scene.
    The customer, who had several gunshot wounds, was taken to Ryder Trauma Center in serious but stable condition, said Lt. Ignatius Carroll, a Miami Fire Rescue spokesman.
    At about 4 p.m., officials got several 911 calls reporting people shot inside the Burger King.
    Capitol Armory ad

hk boy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I would not engage robber without any cover between me and the robber
    since he has ski mask on--seems to me he is a robber and not a killer

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'll bet that californian robber was completly dumbfounded when a citizen pulled out a sidearm and engaged him.

Which one? The article in this thread happened in Florida.

I knew a few people in CA who had CHLs. Not too many, though. You have to show "good cause" to your CLEO, kind of like getting permission for an NFA firearm. And just like an NFA stamp, the CLEO has complete discretion on whether or not you can exercise your rights. Obviously, more rural and conservative counties are pretty much shall issue. The more metropolitan, liberal counties it's still possible to get a CHL... if you contribute enough to the sheriff's campaign, if you're a friend of the sheriff, or if you're a celebrity. That system is so corrupt. I could rant about it all day.

ReVrEnD_0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    The dead scum bag seems to have been well on his way to commiting murder soon when you look at his record. Sure John didn't know that, but it really doesn't matter. He did what needed to be done while everyone else was ducking for cover.

A little chlorine in the gene pool.

And don't worry, we already have John taken care of.

Top Bottom