• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    OldGuy I dont know how to post your reply. I agree 100% This POS gets all kind of media coverage and we have ameicans soldiers giving their lives all over the world. What in the Hell are people thinking. I sometimes get so POD that I cant even come up with an answer or reply. This is one of those times. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find it difficult as I age to see Americans more tuned into America Idol that concern for our country as a whole, we now elect our politicians on race,gender,looks, star quality rather then high standards.
    Hurley's Gold

SapperMapper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Killeen
    Wonderful.

CNN, ABC, etc. will now do their best to be the "Jacko Channel - All Michael, all the time!" We get to hear all about his 'accomplishments' and 'achievements'. Whoop-de-stinking-do.

He was no friend of mine, nor was he a member of my family. So why the hell should I give a damn if some diseased, deviant overgrown child kicks the bucket? If he had set some kind of positive example I might bow my head for a moment, but he certainly hasn't earned that level of respect from me.

It's a sick society we live in.

Reverendbiker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2008
    Central Texas
    Never have been a Michael Jackson fan, and certainly didn't agree with his lifestyle. But after watching the nonstop coverage on the news last night I couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy. He was obviously a tortured soul and a sick, sick person. I pray that sometime before the end he managed to make peace with the Lord. Maybe that's just the preacher in me...

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    The sea of idiots that we call the American Population are eaten up with this bullshit celebrity thing. Absolutely disgraceful that we give this kind of coverage to this guy (regardless of whether you like him or not) when we have soldiers dying on foreign soil.

Just goes to show you how stupid the average American is. Most are as smart as a hammer.

And we wonder why we are swirling down the drain...

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    He did not die of a heart attack as originally thought. He died of food poisoning....supposedly he got a hold of some 9 year old wieners.....

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Never have been a Michael Jackson fan, and certainly didn't agree with his lifestyle. But after watching the nonstop coverage on the news last night I couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy. He was obviously a tortured soul and a sick, sick person. I pray that sometime before the end he managed to make peace with the Lord. Maybe that's just the preacher in me...
    I can appreciate those sentiments; I never cared much for him or his music but maybe he found peace?
    It will likely be rules a accidental OD. His doctor OD him on Demerol and that's some powerful stuff. Anyone that's ever had it knows it is a huge pain killer.
    Basically it's a form of synthetic heroin.
    They don't call it Demerol for nothing. It will dim you lights in a hurry!
    Now can we stand the next 6 weeks of the "DEAD JACKO"????

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008

My teaching in life say I want to agree with you however I grow weary of
    our society worshiping misfits and people of poor character.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    It didn't take long for the stupidity to come out. Jamie Fox, Sharpton, Lamont Hill, Jesse Jackson, and more. I'd find links if it was worth the time.

They sure love pushing the "Us vs Them" bull$hit then complaining about it.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    It didn't take long for the stupidity to come out. Jamie Fox, Sharpton, Lamont Hill, Jesse Jackson, and more.

I read something about Sharpton and Jackson hopping planes to CA as soon as the news broke, to "help" the Jackson family...because you just know there were, and will be, some "racial injustices" going on.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I read something about Sharpton and Jackson hopping planes to CA as soon as the news broke, to "help" the Jackson family...because you just know there were, and will be, some "racial injustices" going on.

There are always racial injustices when a blackish-white guy dies or is it white-ish black guy?

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    He's not dead. He's chillin' with Elvis in some alien U.F.O. in outerspace. And if you want to be P.C. "he's not dead, he's breathing challenged", or instead he has "deferred inhalation".

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Uppers, Downers, Dope in General

The list gets longer...Elvis, Anna Nicole Smith, her son, The bleached, nose bobbed one from Neverland......

If persons can't live in and face reality, than they seem to have to die facing it.

Evil Knieval in his movie said, "I don't need drugs to get high, I get high on my own adrenalin".

Top Bottom