Capitol Armory ad

Michael Steele has dropped out of race for the RNC....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    And its a GOOD thing!! cause there were ALOT better/qualified candidates at the time he was chosen. and to be honest they only picked him to try and compete with an African American Potus and try to stay in the good graces with the ethnic/Black voters!! at least now the RNC has a shot for a GOOD HARD DEDICATED CONSERVATIVE!!! and not for P.C. reasons!!!!!
    Guns International

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I don't think Steele was that bad, after all, I bet no one could name the guy who was in before him.

Actually I think Steele was "Palinized". He was Bashed from the left, and eaten by his own, so he had no chance. Folks do tend to forget that under his control Repugs won one of the biggest elections in decades last November.

If Repugs keep eating our own, we will see Obummer for another 4 years in 2012.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    He was made a villain by the party for doing what they told him to do. The next guy will be a puppet too. You guys have to realize that they don't give a damn about the public, or conservatives... they just care what party gets elected come 2012.

They will drop any of us in the fire to make that happen.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    they just care what party gets elected come 2012.
    well they did i piss poor job when it came to the senate in 2010!! cause even after all "THAT HORRIBLE SENATE" did for 2 yrs, they only gained 7 or 8 seats??:banghead: it was ripe for the picking and i believe they dropped the ball.....and Steele? i never liked him from the git, he was TOO P.C. and passive!! but i do see your point....

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Well Reince Priebus is your new man. I'd expect more of the same.

It's remarkable in one respect that Priebus was elected chairman because of his ties to former Chairman Michael Steele. Priebus, not only served as the RNC's general counsel under Steele, but also served as Steele's campaign manager two years ago.

dinkydow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    N.E. Ohio
    I don't really care who the RNC chairman is because I would not give the RINO party the salty sweat off my male bag. I only support CONSERVATIVE candidates... Yes, mostly Tea Party candidates...NEVER the tasseled loafer limosene set, Country Club Rinos like lindsey grahm (the closet homo,) newt gingrich, or john mcINSANE. The list is quite long....I dislike RINO's and the rethugs they all are. The republican party didn't put anyone in office a couple months ago. The Tea Party Movement and American Conservative outrage, did.

IMO, the communist party is a snake with many heads and the dim party and the repub party, are simply, two of them.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    I don't really care who the RNC chairman is because I would not give the RINO party the salty sweat off my male bag. I only support CONSERVATIVE candidates... Yes, mostly Tea Party candidates...NEVER the tasseled loafer limosene set, Country Club Rinos like lindsey grahm (the closet homo,) newt gingrich, or john mcINSANE. The list is quite long....I dislike RINO's and the rethugs they all are. The republican party didn't put anyone in office a couple months ago. The Tea Party Movement and American Conservative outrage, did.

IMO, the communist party is a snake with many heads and the dim party and the repub party, are simply, two of them.
    DANG!! I really like this Dinkydow Person!!!!!!!!! Skeeter and Dinky are gonna get along jus fine!!!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    triggermike11
    Top Bottom