• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bptactical

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    CO
    Everyone, please welcome Jay Carney to the forum! :)

Now we know why he grew the beard!*

*So he would blend in with the Austinians......

It fucking matters big time. This individual couldn't get hired at McDonald's with his credentials and it is OK to you that he leads our country?
    He has spent close to $4 million to keep any documentation of his past sequestered. https://citizenwells.wordpress.com/...sources-to-hide-records-this-is-the-question/
    The certification that Nanny Pelosi signed in Denver on his nomination has curious omissions. DNC Perjures Themselves by Signing Obama?s Nomination Form | We the People of the United States

And that's just a couple of points that are dubious on this guy.
    What does it matter? Who are you, Hilary Clinton at the Benghazi hearings?

I will agree with you though, thanks to the pussies in congress he ain't going anywhere.
    Capitol Armory ad

larlev

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    You joined to post this????

The fact that you can't comprehend how this is possibly an issue just blows my mind.

And what will be done about it?.....nothing.
    sure it pisses me off, but hes in and until we have a major revamp with congress. its all crooked up there anyway.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    And what will be done about it?.....nothing.
    sure it pisses me off, but hes in and until we have a major revamp with congress. its all crooked up there anyway.
    Yea, I guess you're right. There's nothing we can do to change Obamacare, get Obama out of office, stop the Govt from spying on us, get rid of TSA at the airports, so I guess that means everyone needs to stop talking about it.

larlev

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    Sorry, the way I see it is this. We elect people that we expect to do what they say.....the way it is now, as we all know is. They get up there and cave into whoever throws the most cash their way. If we could get term limits.....zero pac money.

Im tired of talking about it. It can only be fixed from within....and the jokers will never make the change.

HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    Sorry, the way I see it is this. We elect people that we expect to do what they say.....the way it is now, as we all know is. They get up there and cave into whoever throws the most cash their way. If we could get term limits.....zero pac money.

Im tired of talking about it. It can only be fixed from within....and the jokers will never make the change.

You're just being apathetic. We can change anything we want change. But the first thing we need to change is our attitudes.

larlev

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    And im not trying ti argue with ya. Theres prob more we agree on this crap, than disagree.

Its a f'd up system.....God help our kids and grandkids

newguy4104

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Northeast of Dallas
    Apathy will be the downfall of our nation. Taking the attitude that he's in and we can't do anything is what keeps idiots like Reid and Obama in office. If everyone that was pissed about it kept voicing our opinions AND voting the supporting clowns out of office then we would be doing our civil duty as citizens of the wonderful country.

Last edited:

pharmaco

Give me those potatoes
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Round Rock
    Sorry, but calling others apathetic while the extent of your own "activism" is limited to online political circle jerking smacks of hypocrisy.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    My first thought is, how many Congressman and Senators know about this and aren't doing a damned thing about it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom