• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I gave up my aisle seat across from my ex wife and daughters so a family of 3 could sit together on a recent flight into LAX, landed myself in a middle seat next to a smelly dude that seemed to fart the entire flight, still didn't think it was too big of a deal. I fly 6-8x a month for work, it is what it is, guess some of us just have different priorities when it comes to what we choose to whine about.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    I fly more than that. Ever had to sit on 1/2 of a 600 lb guys ass? I have. I’ll put a lady’s bag up for her. But if I bought the ticket- I want the seat. This time was actually nice. Texans on either side and very pleasant.
    Texas SOT

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    I fly more than that. Ever had to sit on 1/2 of a 600 lb guys ass? I have. I’ll put a lady’s bag up for her. But if I bought the ticket- I want the seat. This time was actually nice. Texans on either side and very pleasant.
    It was a ladies ass for me but I get it. I've had the junior college linemen on either side of me as well... definitely wasn't a fun flight out of Phoenix.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    jet,

Please make up your mind - You post: "I fly 6-8x a month for work, it is what it is, guess some of us just have different priorities when it comes to what we choose to whine about.",

But then you post:

"I've had the junior college linemen on either side of me as well... definitely wasn't a fun flight out of Phoenix."

Sounds like your speaking outta both sides of your figurative mouth.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I hate flying now that I don't have a plane. I remember the days when they weighed the passengers before boarding and you could buy insurance from a machine. The stewardess was also good looking.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Midwest Air was all first class seating for most of their existence. Not first class service, but all rows were two seats per side. Eventually Northwest bought them as a wholly owned subsidiary and changed to a first/business layout where 1st class was more legroom.

Those were the days.

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    one of my last flights the lady next to asked if I would switch seats with her husband so he could help her with their infant. I said yes and gave up my isle seat. For his middle seat. Two minutes later I was shoehorned between two 600 pound women. Both ladies were in need of some serious personal hygiene. I have wide shoulders so I spent the flight sitting sideways with two women who’s smell would gag a maggot.

Top Bottom