Midway Plano Tactical Gun Case Sale

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
Jun 24, 2012
Kyle
Even with midways high shipping its a pretty good deal
Plano AW All Weather Series Tactical Rifle Gun Case Polymer Black
I bought one of each as you cant buy more than one of each. The long one will fit a 20" AR with a fixed PRS stock perfectly and the 36" will fit a regular 16" AR great as well. Plenty of room for the gun, a few mags and a can. Theyre not quite pelican quality but you cant beat them with a stick at that price for an oring'd hard case. I believe shipping was something like 55 bucks for my with the two cases and a couple other small things. Even with the high shipping their price is better than anywhere online Ive found and way better than academy.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2012
Wildcat Thicket, Texas
I bought that exact same case from Academy for $110.

I prefer Pelican but bought that to try it out. It feels like a cheap piece of shit compared to a Pelican.

Kinda like comparing a Hyundai to a Mercedes. Both serve the same purpose but...

Last edited:

Southpaw

Plague enthusiast
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
The 36" is on sale @ PSA for $60 shipped. However, Midway only quoted me $15 for shipping which seemed reasonable.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
Jun 24, 2012
Kyle
I bought that exact same case from Academy for $110.

I prefer Pelican but bought that to try it out. It feels like a cheap piece of shit compared to a Pelican.

Kinda like comparing a Hyundai to a Mercedes. Both serve the same purpose but...
Yeah I woukdnt pay 100+ for it but at 75ish to my door theyre not that bad. Much better than regular cases and good enough to keep my guns dry under my bed cover. A comparable pelican is well over 200 to your door. If you want the best theres no doubt the pelicans are better.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
Jun 24, 2012
Kyle
For the price I paid I'm very happy with them. The plastic is slightly more pliable than the pelican cases, the latches are decent and the oring seal looks like the pelicans. For the price its well worth it imo and I see no reason to spend well over double the money for the pelican. Ill have to go pelican for my long bolt guns but I think I'll stick with these planos when they go on sale.
20131202_223418_zps0eab98e8.jpg

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2012
Wildcat Thicket, Texas
I'm not knocking them all that hard. I have one of my most expensive rifles in one.

Top Bottom