• 1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Even with midways high shipping its a pretty good deal
    Plano AW All Weather Series Tactical Rifle Gun Case Polymer Black
    I bought one of each as you cant buy more than one of each. The long one will fit a 20" AR with a fixed PRS stock perfectly and the 36" will fit a regular 16" AR great as well. Plenty of room for the gun, a few mags and a can. Theyre not quite pelican quality but you cant beat them with a stick at that price for an oring'd hard case. I believe shipping was something like 55 bucks for my with the two cases and a couple other small things. Even with the high shipping their price is better than anywhere online Ive found and way better than academy.
    Target Sports

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I bought that exact same case from Academy for $110.

I prefer Pelican but bought that to try it out. It feels like a cheap piece of shit compared to a Pelican.

Kinda like comparing a Hyundai to a Mercedes. Both serve the same purpose but...

Last edited:

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I bought that exact same case from Academy for $110.

I prefer Pelican but bought that to try it out. It feels like a cheap piece of shit compared to a Pelican.

Kinda like comparing a Hyundai to a Mercedes. Both serve the same purpose but...

Yeah I woukdnt pay 100+ for it but at 75ish to my door theyre not that bad. Much better than regular cases and good enough to keep my guns dry under my bed cover. A comparable pelican is well over 200 to your door. If you want the best theres no doubt the pelicans are better.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    For the price I paid I'm very happy with them. The plastic is slightly more pliable than the pelican cases, the latches are decent and the oring seal looks like the pelicans. For the price its well worth it imo and I see no reason to spend well over double the money for the pelican. Ill have to go pelican for my long bolt guns but I think I'll stick with these planos when they go on sale.
    20131202_223418_zps0eab98e8.jpg

Top Bottom