• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    As a side note Diva, what do you do with your pistol when you "drop your drawers" in a public restroom?

With my newest holster, the pistol just stays in my holster on my belt. I just have to hold the belt up on that side so it doesn’t smack down onto the floor. Usually everything stays off the floor. Gun doesn’t fall out. Pistol snaps/ pops into the kydex on this particular holster. You can shake it upside down and it stays put.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Which consideration of prompts interesting conversation while bored in the truck.

“So, y’all don’t even have to undo your belt AT ALL when you pee, huh? Just undo the zipper? That’s IT?”

“WHAT?!? (Almost veers off the road) Why are you asking me that?!

“I’m JUST ASKING a logistical question.”

“Yeah of course, you only have to undo the zipper.”

“That’s not fair.”

“I’m sorry, that’s biology.”

For the record, there are these little plastic assessories that a woman can use to pee standing up (I’ve used them while hiking or out at the beach or at MANY Boy Scout camps where the facilities are rustic). They have a learning curve and you still have to get your underwear/pants down past your hips and the thing at the right angle pointed down, or you can piss all over your clothes, which I’ve done. Also who wants to pack ANOTHER big hunk of plastic around. I guess I could get a holster for that thing to wear right next to the pistol.

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    With my newest holster, the pistol just stays in my holster on my belt. I just have to hold the belt up on that side so it doesn’t smack down onto the floor. Usually everything stays off the floor. Gun doesn’t fall out. Pistol snaps/ pops into the kydex on this particular holster. You can shake it upside down and it stays put.

Have you ever worried about it getting snatched by someone outside the stall?

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Have you ever worried about it getting snatched by someone outside the stall?
    No way. Stalls are not that small. And usually pistol is at around calf level. On my pants. Zero percent chance. What lady perps are hanging around waiting to snatch my pistol anyway?

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I think that concerns of pistol snatching vary widely with whether you are in a gang infested urban area or a small town farmer’s market gathering or anywhere in between.

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    No way. Stalls are not that small. And usually pistol is at around calf level. On my pants. Zero percent chance. What lady perps are hanging around waiting to snatch my pistol anyway?

I actually have been in stalls where it would be easily done.
    I guess mens stalls are smaller, lol.

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    I’ve known a few women that can pee (accurately) standing up without a gadget. That would negate the risk of a stall snatcher.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I’ve known a few women that can pee (accurately) standing up without a gadget. That would negate the risk of a stall snatcher.
    Are they peeing through the zipper hole of the pants while doing it? That was the point, that the belt didn’t have to get loosened. Pants didn’t have to get dropped. That’s the issue.

Because I kinda bet they had to loosen their belt and drop their drawers to make that happen.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Once you loosen your belt, that’s the concern. You have a heavy gun trying to work your belt loose, especially if you have girl pants tiny thin belt loops. But holding the belt whenever I can, can keep the pistol at about my knee height most of the time, if my pants are tight enough about the legs. Pants that are tight about the legs help you maintain control of what’s happening with the waist area where your belt is (and I DO wear a sturdy gun belt).

Loose pants are a different animal that require more dexterity and care taken with this process. That’s probably more what guys are used to dealing with when it comes to dropping their drawers, loose pants.

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Like Sheldon Cooper, I have a 6:30am bathroom schedule. I do all my business at home, negating the need for public restrooms. Was that TMI?

Work for me would start at 6am.
    Besides that, I normally go at least 3 times a day.
    Is that TMI?

:green:

Top Bottom