Mike Sota warns Obama Thugs

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by thorkyl, Aug 10, 2009.

1. thorkyl

thorkyl Active Member

Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
  2. Hoji

Hoji Bowling-Pin Commando

May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Good for him. We need more Americans like this.

3. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    +1...Exactly. I don't think they'll mess with him anymore.

4. DoubleActionCHL

DoubleActionCHL Well-Known

Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Nancy Pelosi believes speaking out against our government is unAmerican? WHOA!!! Isn't that the cornerstone of America? Isn't that the essence of being an American? The right to speak out against our government was enumerated in the FIRST Amendment of the Constitution for a reason, Nancy! You may not agree with what we have to say, but you DAMN WELL better protect our right to say it! If you can't or won't do that, you need to step down... BITCH!

5. JKTex

JKTex Well-Known

Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Screaming like a maniac isn't "....speaking as an American in a free country..." I empathize with him, but can't see how he expected to be taken serious by yelling and getting all up in arms.

But he sure brought attention to it.

Then Dingle's comments afterward I think, highlight an effort by the donkeys to try to dismiss any opposition as radical right wing groups supported and planted by the republicans. The sad thing is, most people will watch the news and believe that is what's really going on. It's a smoke screen to keep people from realizing the "bipartisan" effort promised by Obama was abandoned and the donkey ran with it.

6. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    This is total BS. People better start speaking up. Angry, frustrated, or measured, Show Up and Speak Up.

7. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    http://www.nypost.com/seven/07242009/postopinion/opedcolumnists/deadly_doctors_180941.htm?page=0

That is the link to the "Deadly Doctors" article mentioned.

I agree his approach was not the best and doesn't give the best light to those speaking their minds, but I also agree that with few exceptions, the only ones getting the "light" are those who refuse to lay down. Many have not been heard because our representatives refuse to listen to anyone with an opposing point of view. Remember the report your fellow American spreading misinformation BS.

Also I am glad this man is willing to stand up to those who visit in the night. I hope the thugs who went bump in the night, find something that bumps back harder next time.

8. TexasRedneck

TexasRedneck 1911 Nut Lifetime Member

Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Y'know, I know this conversation will be "monitored", but I gotta say it anyways.....this country is rapidly forgetting the roots - and the blood that was shed - in which she was founded. Pelosi and every other Congress Critter is going to need a strong reminder come election time that we DO understand and remember.

This is a country that I have a hard time recognizing at this point, between the "entitlements" so many demand, and the commonly-held perception that the "gubmint" is supposed to somehow "take care" of us. At the current rate of growth of the various programs, our children will become the serfs that our forefathers fought to free in their battle against England.

It's got to stop, folks......it's got to stop.

As for the father....what did you expect from a man watching the deck being stacked against his son? He's not a trained public speaker - listen to his words, because that was his heart talking.

9. DoubleActionCHL

DoubleActionCHL Well-Known

Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Because it's something we've never done. Conservatives just don't do that. That's reserved for the idiot left; the antiwar protesters, the radical environmentalists, the pro-abortionists. WE don't do this. Hey, look! We're doing it! Maybe this means something significant. MAYBE this means we've had enough and we're not going to take it anymore.

Don't dismiss these people because they're acting uncivilized. Screaming, yelling, and even violence has long been the exclusive tool of the left. The media has always taken them seriously, but dismisses angry conservatives as nuts, nazis, and even unAmerican. Don't dismiss them.

10. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    DOHbama and his pals know what they are shoveling is bullshit. From the Crapulous, to automotive moves, to health care. The bottom line is people see they need to draw the line.

We are not un-American. Speaking up is not un-American. Letting these power grabbers know enough is enough is not un-American.

Remaining silent IS un-American.