• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Nancy Pelosi believes speaking out against our government is unAmerican? WHOA!!! Isn't that the cornerstone of America? Isn't that the essence of being an American? The right to speak out against our government was enumerated in the FIRST Amendment of the Constitution for a reason, Nancy! You may not agree with what we have to say, but you DAMN WELL better protect our right to say it! If you can't or won't do that, you need to step down... BITCH!

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Screaming like a maniac isn't "....speaking as an American in a free country..." I empathize with him, but can't see how he expected to be taken serious by yelling and getting all up in arms.

But he sure brought attention to it.

Then Dingle's comments afterward I think, highlight an effort by the donkeys to try to dismiss any opposition as radical right wing groups supported and planted by the republicans. The sad thing is, most people will watch the news and believe that is what's really going on. It's a smoke screen to keep people from realizing the "bipartisan" effort promised by Obama was abandoned and the donkey ran with it.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    [url]http://www.nypost.com/seven/07242009/postopinion/opedcolumnists/deadly_doctors_180941.htm?page=0[/URL]

That is the link to the "Deadly Doctors" article mentioned.

I agree his approach was not the best and doesn't give the best light to those speaking their minds, but I also agree that with few exceptions, the only ones getting the "light" are those who refuse to lay down. Many have not been heard because our representatives refuse to listen to anyone with an opposing point of view. Remember the report your fellow American spreading misinformation BS.

Also I am glad this man is willing to stand up to those who visit in the night. I hope the thugs who went bump in the night, find something that bumps back harder next time.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Y'know, I know this conversation will be "monitored", but I gotta say it anyways.....this country is rapidly forgetting the roots - and the blood that was shed - in which she was founded. Pelosi and every other Congress Critter is going to need a strong reminder come election time that we DO understand and remember.

This is a country that I have a hard time recognizing at this point, between the "entitlements" so many demand, and the commonly-held perception that the "gubmint" is supposed to somehow "take care" of us. At the current rate of growth of the various programs, our children will become the serfs that our forefathers fought to free in their battle against England.

It's got to stop, folks......it's got to stop.

As for the father....what did you expect from a man watching the deck being stacked against his son? He's not a trained public speaker - listen to his words, because that was his heart talking.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Screaming like a maniac isn't "....speaking as an American in a free country..." I empathize with him, but can't see how he expected to be taken serious by yelling and getting all up in arms.

Because it's something we've never done. Conservatives just don't do that. That's reserved for the idiot left; the antiwar protesters, the radical environmentalists, the pro-abortionists. WE don't do this. Hey, look! We're doing it! Maybe this means something significant. MAYBE this means we've had enough and we're not going to take it anymore.

Don't dismiss these people because they're acting uncivilized. Screaming, yelling, and even violence has long been the exclusive tool of the left. The media has always taken them seriously, but dismisses angry conservatives as nuts, nazis, and even unAmerican. Don't dismiss them.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    DOHbama and his pals know what they are shoveling is bullshit. From the Crapulous, to automotive moves, to health care. The bottom line is people see they need to draw the line.

We are not un-American. Speaking up is not un-American. Letting these power grabbers know enough is enough is not un-American.

Remaining silent IS un-American.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio

I disagree. First off, there is nothing in the First Amendment that says you must use a certain tone of voice to exercise the enshrined free speech. Historically, political speech back when the Constitution was written tended to be very volatile stuff, so I'd have to say that this kind of action is exactly what the Founders would approve of in this situation. I can't call that un-American.

Second, why should we keep a civil tone? Obamacare's whole premise is that profit is evil, when the only two reasons for a person to work are for profit or being forced to work, and that people have a right to health care, which is saying that people have a right to the products of the labors of other people. Look up slavery in the dictionary; this is it. Then there's the fact that nowhere in the Constitutional Powers granted the Federal Government is anything like Obamacare even remotely authorized. Anybody who says this plan is Constitutional is on crack, period.

Should we speak out against immoral and illegal actions by our own government with a soft voice and try to reason with these criminals? Should we try to bargain with the people who are trying to enslave Americans? Or do we stand up and not tell them simply "no" but scream "**** no"?

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    so if you oppose the government your labeled as unamerican now well thats just great. this is really starting to make me sick. a definite thumbs up for Mr. Sota we need more americans like him, as for john DINGLE the name says it all and pelosi needs to be kicked in the junk for even opening her mouth.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I just had a small chat with some one in the office about this and They got mad at me and they wouldn't say much more than I don't know what I'm talking about because I don't have to deal with it every day so I will likely be going away from this site soon LOL! If you have ever done security you know what I mean. I'm pretty sure I just heard the person and another refer to me as ignorant a minute ago.

wrtanker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2009
    Ft. Worth
    It makes you wonder how some people, with the attitudes and ideas they have, manage to function in the world every day.

The problem we have is that if anything happened to Obama (and I'm not advocting it) like seeing his acutal birth certificate or other such thing, then next in line is Joe Biden. Do we really want him in charge? Guess who's next - Nancy P. There's a freightening thought!

Our only hope it to tough it out, resist the harmful changes, for the next year and then vote in a new Congress that can replace Nancy. Then maybe we can keep our heads above water for the final two years of this mockery of an administration.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    I just had a small chat with some one in the office about this and They got mad at me and they wouldn't say much more than I don't know what I'm talking about because I don't have to deal with it every day so I will likely be going away from this site soon LOL! If you have ever done security you know what I mean. I'm pretty sure I just heard the person and another refer to me as ignorant a minute ago.

Your coworkers deal with this every day? They suppress dissenting opinion on a daily basis? Are you serious?!?!

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    It makes you wonder how some people, with the attitudes and ideas they have, manage to function in the world every day.

The problem we have is that if anything happened to Obama (and I'm not advocting it) like seeing his acutal birth certificate or other such thing, then next in line is Joe Biden. Do we really want him in charge? Guess who's next - Nancy P. There's a freightening thought!

Our only hope it to tough it out, resist the harmful changes, for the next year and then vote in a new Congress that can replace Nancy. Then maybe we can keep our heads above water for the final two years of this mockery of an administration.
    If it turns out the he was ineligible to run, the election would be nullified and a special election would have to be held. I do believe Pelosi would be POTUS until the special election.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Your coworkers deal with this every day? They suppress dissenting opinion on a daily basis? Are you serious?!?!
    Yes! When I said that the things in going on in Washington are the same thing as how Nazi Germany got it's momentum they said I don't know anything about Nazi Germany. I let it go as if one wants to keep ones job in this bitness one keeps his opinions to oneself. A screw up on my part.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Obama is helping the conservative cause more than helping his own party. I think he's hurting the Democrats, as well as the people in Congress calling people names for daring to speak out. They do this at their peril; this is a representative democracy, meaning that our reps had better damn well listen when we speak, even if it's loud and confrontational. They work for us, and what we're seeing in the town hall meetings are ordinary people reminding their reps of that fact.

This isn't yet another "vast right-wing conspiracy" as Hillary once put it - the Republicans can only wish they were that good at organizing and energizing people like this. If they were then they'd have done better in the 2008 elections. Democrats are in denial about this; they refuse to believe that this is about them and their actions, and that it must instead be some outside force agitating and sabotaging the debate. It IS about them, and they need a wake-up call, which is what I think the 2010 elections will be.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Nancy Pelosi believes speaking out against our government is unAmerican? WHOA!!! Isn't that the cornerstone of America? Isn't that the essence of being an American? The right to speak out against our government was enumerated in the FIRST Amendment of the Constitution for a reason, Nancy! You may not agree with what we have to say, but you DAMN WELL better protect our right to say it! If you can't or won't do that, you need to step down... BITCH!

Dam your elected on those statements alone!!!!
    Move over Nancy a new sheriff is in town!!!

Top Bottom