Join TexasGunTalk

WTB Military Surplus/Memorabilia

Discussion in 'Want To Buy' started by majormadmax, Dec 10, 2018.

1. majormadmax

majormadmax Úlfhéðnar

Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    I don't know why I've never to ask this on here before, so here it goes...

I collect military memorabilia, mostly from the Cold War and focusing on the Soviet Union/Warsaw Pact stuff (I've always been interested in the stuff of our adversaries), but also US stuff. My office has become a bunker full of things I've collected during and after my military career. I'm always looking for more interesting stuff to add to the collection!

Specific interests are helmets, gas masks, oxygen masks, and anything interesting and/or unique.

Let me know what you've got for sale!

Cheers! M2

Jrufolo likes this.
  2. SQLGeek

SQLGeek Wheel Gun Nut TGT Supporter

Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I do have some things I want to thin out. I've been wanting to go through my collection and inventory it after Christmas. When I do I'll let you know what I have and see if you're interested in any of it.

majormadmax likes this.
  3. motorcarman

motorcarman Compulsive Collector

Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I already contributed a Mosin Nagant M91/30 shipping/storage crate but I will look to see if I have any other items.

bob

majormadmax likes this.
  4. majormadmax

majormadmax Úlfhéðnar

Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    And it's the centerpiece of my collection! :loaded:

Southpaw and motorcarman like this.
  5. majormadmax

majormadmax Úlfhéðnar

Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    It's a New Year, but I still have the same old desire to add to my militaria collection.

If you've got something interesting for sale, please let me know!
    If you've got something interesting you'd like to "donate," even better! :usflag:

Cheers! M2

6. birddog

birddog bullshit meter

Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    Any interest in tactical gear?

7. majormadmax

majormadmax Úlfhéðnar

Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Could be interested in anything and everything!

If you don't feel like posting here, feel free to PM me!

Cheers! M2

8. gshayd

gshayd Ugliest house on the block.

Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    I have a Bauer Bros 1917 Horse Canteen and Cover here that I have absolutely no use for. Didn't realize it was a horse canteen until I was trying to figure out to mount it on a pistol Belt. I think I ordered the reproduction straps for attaching it to a saddle but they are not attached to the canteen. You are welcome to it. Here is a picture that shows what the canteen and cover look like. I will be extraditing stuff to the dump per the wife. If you want it all I need is an address to send it too. Some Boy scout had the canteen because I see his troop name and number in pencil on the canteen. If I find the straps I will send you to them as well. You can find period straps for this thing but they were above what I was willing to pay.

1917 Horse canteen.jpg

ZX9RCAM likes this.
  9. Jrufolo

Jrufolo New Member

Sep 26, 2019
    Addison, Texas
    I have an original front seam WWII M1 helmet, set up for glider infantry, everything on it is original WWII issue, except for the bandage on the netting. I also have field gear/webbing, also set up for glider infantry, everything original WWII except the rope. Located in Plano, if these are if interest, let me know. Thanks.
    Jeff

10. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Welcome to the Forum!

Please see rules on selling items here...