Guns International

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I had a Nissan truck that had a 240 Z motor in it. I went to buy plugs & the parts house gave me 8 plugs. When I said WTF the parts guy ask if I ever really looked under the hood?
    While on Okinawa we joked about those who would take re-enlistment bonus and buy a 240Z. When they left Okinawa the car would be rusted out and they still have five years left in the Army.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I had a Nissan truck that had a 240 Z motor in it. I went to buy plugs & the parts house gave me 8 plugs. When I said WTF the parts guy ask if I ever really looked under the hood?
    The standard 4-banger in my 84 Nissan pickup had 8 plugs. The 2nd plug was suppose to burn off any leftover fuel right after the first plug ignited.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I read in some "Journal"or similar that only about 3ˆ% of the population served n the Armed Forces.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    How does that even happen? I've seen guys kicked out for being half that size. Apparently, PT stands for pass the taters.

Only have to pass the PT test once a year. Go downrange with free 24/7 chow and nothing to do at Camp Cupcake and you see a lot of that happen. Magically, sixty days before redeploying, they get put on the fat boy program.

When I used to talk about expectations, i would tell people to visualize a Marine and rhetorically ask if anyone ever saw a fat Marine. Then one day, about 16 years in, it happened; I saw a fat Marine and I had to throw that example in the trash.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom